Zaid said, his voice soft yet firm. She sighed and sat on the bed.

Aise kyun ho tum?

Mubashira asked, her eyebrows knitting together in a delicate expression of confusion as she tried to hide her vulnerability.

Kaisa?

He asked softly uncovering the lid.

Paheli.

Mubashira said, her voice barely above a whisper as she felt tears clouding her eyes feeling overwhelmed.

He smiled softly at her.

Matlab?

Zaid asked softly looking at her

Tum meri samajh mein nahin aate.

Mubashira confessed locking eyes with him.

Tum mujhe khud ke kareeb aane hi nahin deti toh samajh kaise aaunga main?

He asked her softly. Mubashira found herself tounge tied and downed her gaze as she knew that it was the truth.

Aur agar main tumhari taraf kadam barhata hoon tum peeche chal deti ho.

Zaid said softly, he reached up, his one hand caressed her cheek with boundless affection.

She looked at him, their eyes locked, a hint of vulnerability avident in her eyes as her facade begin to crumble.

Mujhe apne emotions dekhane ya kisi ko apne kareeb aane dene ki adat nahin hai.

Mubashira said, her voice quivering with vulnerability as she gulped the lump that formed in her throat. The pain that flickered across her features stabbed his heart.

He smiled, a hint of understanding evident in his gaze.

Per main kisi thode hoon.

He said softly while preparing a morsel of food to feed her.

Main toh shohar hoon tumhara. Tumhari mohabbat.

He added, his voice filled with affection.

He breathed as he brought the morsel to her lips.

Her breath left her in a whoosh and she opened her mouth. He smiled and fed her.

Aur main janna chahata hoon tumhein. Main chahata ke tum mere sath Mubashira ban ker raho MJ nahin.

Zaid said softly as he brought another morsel close to her mouth.

Main janna chahata hoon ke tumhare kya khwab hain, tumhein kya pasand hai? Kis cheez se dar lagta hai, tumhari vulnerable side, sab kuch.

As she ate the bite. She smiled rather bitterly. Her eyes clouded with a mixture of pain and vulnerability.

Sab kuch.

She asked, her tone bitter and mocking.

Zaid,s heart raced out of anxiety. He reached out and clasped her hand.

Haan sab kuch.

He said softly, his eyes, a mixture of love and sincerity.

She let out a small laugh, bitter and unsettling which made his heart race in his chest.

Meri zindagi mein bas ek dard hai. Aur uss dard ko maine apne upar haavi hone ki ijazat di hai.

She said, a bitter taste filled her mouth and she felt a lump raising in her throat.

Konsa dard.

He asked softly, a hint of understanding evident in the depths of his gaze.

Chor ke toh nahin jaoge?

She asked instead, forwarding her hand in front of him with a hopeful smile on her face which broke his heart.

As their eyes locked once again, he saw a hint of hope lurking somewhere deep in her eyes along with fear of abandonment.

She looked at him, her smile faded and the fear of abandonment clouded her judgement.

Main bhi na pagal hoon.

She said with a bitter laugh.

Jab meri maa mujhe chor ker ja sakti toh main tumse kya....

However before she could complete, he placed his hand over hers and said with a soft and sincere smile.

Kabhi nahin jaunga.

He said ignoring the unbearable pain in his heart and smiled at her.

There was a mixture of affection, tenderness and a promise in his eyes and Mubashira felt her heart full. Tears blurred her vision.

Batao.

Mubashira breathed deeply hearing him trying to compose herself a little. Now she knew that it was the time when she has to share her past with him and give him a chance to heal her wounded heart.

End Of Chapter!!!

Coming up next: Mubashira,s vulnerabilities.

Note: just 2 or 3 chapters phir no Ayra. Just keep a little patience.

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️