Chapter 8

"Now do you believe in Wei Wuxian, Jiang Wanyin? As for the rest of you and my so call righteous clan, I will let you all feel what Wen Qing feel, what Wen Ning feel and what their family feel when you hang them outside of NeverNight like a rag doll."

One by one, some either is on the pole or cross like above a pile of wood below their feet. "Wangji! Don't do this! We know that we are wrong! What will Wei Wuxian said if he see you like this! See what you are doing now?!"

Lan Wangji float over to where his use to be brother is at, Lan Xichen is the only one that Lan Wangji don't want to hurt since he want Lan Xichen to watch helplessly as he burn the sect and their disciple in front of Lan Xichen.

"No, Zewu Jun," Lan Xichen fall backwards as Lan Wangji lean toward him, "Wei Ying won't stop me from what I am doing now. I am doing this for him, I am taken this revenge for Wei Ying. Don't you dare talk to me about Wei Wuxian! Don't even said his name! You don't deserve to said his name!"

"Lan Wangji! What are you doing to me?!" Shouted Jin Guangyao as he felt hole appearing all over his body and face. Lan Wangji look up at Jin Guangyao, "You put the blame on Wei Ying. You and Su She use him as your escape goat, I want you to feel what you did to Jin Zixun. The itchiness, the pain of having the curse on your body. That's not all," Lan Wangji summon up a big amount of dark energy in his hand.

He move the hand upward, "This is for Wei Ying. Don't mess with the person I care about the most." The dark energy went inside of Jin Guangyao body, everyone can see dark vein around Jin Guangyao neck and around his body.

"The person you care about the most?" Lan Wangji heard what Lan Xichen just said. "You should have help your didi when he said, "I want to take someone back to Cloud Recesse. Bring them back, hide them away," why didn't you help me? Why didn't you help Wei Ying?!"

"Wangji...."

"Our clan is known for righteous! Where is the righteous, Zewu Jun?! We suppose to find the truth before accusing someone for something that they didn't do! You!" Lan Wangji pointed his hand up at Jin Guangshan.

"You shouldn't listen to what other sect leader said. Aren't you the most smartest one in the Lan clan? Why didn't you step up to help out someone who your didi care about the most?"

"I-I-..."

"This is why you lost your didi. This is why your didi become like this. All he want is to save Wei Ying. He always thought that his da ge will help him...I guess I was wrong."

Lan Xichen fisted his hand, he know what his brother said is true. As leader of the Lan clan, he should find out the truth first before accusing someone.

Lan Wangji float back to Jin Guangshan chair, he watch as some of them either getting burn or getting hang by the rope around their neck.

"Ah, I haven't forgot. One clan in here shot an arrow at Wei Ying, am I right?" That sect leader and his disciple stood up as they know that Lan Wangji is talking about them. Lan Wangji have on an evil smirk.

"Are you scare?" Many arrow appear in front, behind and on each side of Lan Wangji. "You better run then," that sect leader and his disciple begin to run away from there. Lan Wangji moved his hand, this cause the arrow to shoot forward as it chase after the people who shot their arrow at Wei Wuxian.

No matter where they run, where they hide the arrow will find them. The arrow will only torture them as it disappear into their body.

'Wei Ying, you won't stop me right? I'm doing this for you, my revenge is also your revenge. No one will stop me from what I am doing. They all deserve this punishment especially Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She.'

Lan Wangji tortured the three of them even more, 'if I have come earlier then I can save you. I'm sorry Wei Ying. I went back to the burial mound to look for you, I end up finding A-Yuan instead.'

Scream, groan and shouting echo within the main room of Jinlintai. "Jinlintai will become your grave yard. You don't mind right, Sect leader Jin?"

"Lan Wangji!"

Lan Wangji waved his hand back and forth as Jin Guangshan mouth got shut by the Lan clan spell. "Such a loud mouth, you are not a faithful husband at all. I wonder why Madam Jin stay with someone like you anyway."

All you can hear from Jin Guangshan is "Mmmmmm" "mmmmmm"

"I bet you have ton of illegitimate children out there, don't you? You didn't even try to go get them. You only want Jin Zixuan to be your only blood related son. Meanwhile, you don't even treat Jin Guangyao the same way."

The Nie clan who is still seating down, they are listen to what Lan Wangji is saying. "Is that why Jin Guangyao want to kill Jin Zixuan off so that he can take over as the next sect leader once he kill off Jin Guangshan as well?" Nie Mingjue turn to look at his didi.

"What you said does make sense Huaisang. Even though he acknowledges Jin Guangyao for killing Wen Rouhan but he never truly see Jin Guangyao as part of the family."

Lan Wangji smirk as he enjoy watching everyone talk about Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao relationship. "There is Mo Xuanyu, I wonder who else is out there that is son or daughter of Jin Guangshan."

"Many many is out there, he did went around the cultivation world before heading home." Many bad thing went around the room about Jin Guangshan.

"Does anyone even know why we pick him as our new Xiandu?" One of the sect leader asked.

Then a loud slam of a hand on the table make everyone turn to look at that person, "You all are a bunch of  stupid, idiot sect leader!"

"Huaisang."