Chapter 7

Jiang Cheng can't shake the feeling that everything Lan Wangji just said is true. 'I do. I always rely on Wei Wuxian to get me out of trouble. He get to do thing he want, I can't since I am the Jiang sect heir. He got stronger is because he go on a night hunt, catch water ghoul and train by himself. I can't do those thing, mother won't let me.'

Jiang Cheng glared up at Lan Wangji, "What do you want, Lan Wangji?"

Lan Wangji appear in front of Jiang Cheng, this got Jiang Cheng to take a step back, "Why don't you try to bring back Wei Wuxian? Your the one who killed him!"

Everyone in the cave is shock to hear that Jiang Cheng is the one who kill Wei Wuxian. "You kill Wei xiong? Aren't you suppose to be his sworn brother?" Nie Huaisang is angry, he is angry for his friend.

"Huaisang," Nie Mingjue try to hold his didi back, "No! How could he do this Wei xiong?! He didn't stand up for Wei Xiong! He didn't tell everyone in the room that Wen Qing and her family is just non cultivator and farmer!"

"Huaisang, this sect leader is a coward.He doesn't fit to be a sect leader, I don't think he know what a sect leader is. He doesn't want to go against a clan like the Jin clan since they have the money. How pathetic. The Jin clan is one pathetic and scary cat clan. Am I right Jin Guangshan?"

A dark energy pick Jin Guangshan up, two dark energy went to Jin Guangshan left and right leg, other two went to take his left arm and right arm and the last one is around his neck.

The dark energy went to do the same thing to Jin Guangyao and Su She. "And you two are the worst." The dark energy around their neck is tighten around them. "Wei Wuxian didn't do anything to you and yet, you put the blame on him. You use Wei Wuxian as your escape goat."

Lan Wangji cleared the mist around him, he walk up to where Jin Guangshan seat is at. He also clear the dark energy around the room, he still have a dark dome around the Jin clan. This mean no one can leave.

"Have a seat. I am sure you all are tire of standing," they all looked at each other, wondering if they should seat down or not. "I SAY TAKE A SEAT!" come Lan Wangji booming loud voice.

They all scattered to their seat, the only three people who didn't take the seats is Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She. They are been tie up in mid air above everyone else.

"Now that you all have taken your seats. Jiang Wanyin, someone want to speak with you," a dark veil appear, it begin to pull apart there standing in the middle is, "Jiang guniang!"

"But how?!"

"I can sense her spirit is nearby, she ask me to let her to speak to her didi. So I used Wei Wuxian flute to bring her here. You may go, Jiang guniang." Jiang Yanli gave a bow, she the walk over to where Jiang Cheng is at.

"Jie."

"I heard everything that Lan er gongzi have said. Even though my body is gone, my spirit stay behind. I don't like what I see, A-Cheng." Jiang Cheng bit his lip, his sister see and heard everything that has happen to Wei Wuxian and what he have done to Wei Wuxian.

"I am disappointed in you, A-Cheng. Why didn't you save Wen guniang? She save us, she protected us from her Wen clan. How could you repay Wen guniang back like that? If she didn't save us, then we wouldn't be here right now. A-Ling, is alone because you didn't stand up for A-Xian."

"But Jie, Wei Wuxian got you kill. He got you and Jin Zixuan both kill."

Jiang Yanli shake her head at what her didi just said. "A-Cheng, I know that you already saw what actually happen at NeverNight, right?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head. "Even though A-Xian isn't blood related to us but I see A-Xian like a little brother to me. If you were in A-Xian position, I will do the same. I will push you away to take that sword just like how I did it for A-Xian."

"Jiang guniang, you also don't blame Wei Wuxian for killing Jin Zixuan?" Asked one of the sect leader. Jiang Yanli turn to glared at that sect leader, "A-Xian doesn't like Zixuan but he will never kill the person who his Shijie have marry too. He will never kill the father of his nephew. I believe in Wei Wuxian. Believe that he will never kill someone whose he doesn't like."

"I agree with you Jiang guniang. Wei Ying will never kill someone whose he doesn't like. Even if he doesn't like Jin Zixuan or Jin Zixun, he will never take revenge on them. If Wei Ying was still here, he will be very happy to hear that his Shijie believe in him."

"The only person who have the grudge on Jin Zixun is Su She. I saw Jin Zixun was talking to Su She out in the garden. He doesn't want Su She to come in due to his low status." Random sect leader.

"So it all make sense now. To make Wei Wuxian his escape goat, Jin Guangyao want to blame it on Wei Wuxian since Jin Zixun doesn't like Wei Wuxian at all. This way no one will know it was Su She who put the curse on him." Random sect leader 2.

Jiang Yanli turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan er gongzi, I suggest you look at Su She body. I don't know about curses but if this curse have a back slash then it should be on him."

Before Lan Wangji can make a move a voice said, "let me," they all look at Jiang Cheng, his ring have turn into a long purple rope.

With a wave of his hand, the dark energy bring Su She down to the ground. It hold Su She in front of everyone, this way they will know who is the person that cursed Jin Zixun.

Jiang Cheng raised his hand up, with one slash, Su She front clothes tear down the middle. His clothes open up.....everyone in the room gasp at what they are seeing.

"That...."

"One hundred hole curse!"