Chapter 2: Love.

♡Clay pov♡

After Karl woke up more, we thanked the woman, and she went back downstairs. Karl stayed leaning against Sapnap, taking sips from the bottled water.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Two people came into the house while we were up here. It was a man and woman. The woman is pregnant, so I took their weapons and let them stay here. She was a nurse before all of this, so she offered to help." I explained.

He nodded. I couldn't really tell if he was worried about these people or not because he was so exhausted and weak.

"Are they gonna travel with us then?" Karl asked.

"Maybe. They haven't shown any signs of being dangerous so far. If they continue that it would be good to have more people with us. We'd look more intimidating to other groups." I said.

He nodded.

"Plus, I took nursing courses in college. I know how to deliver a baby." He stated.

"I can tell them that in the morning. I don't wanna bother them. She looked exhausted and in pain." I told him.

He nodded. Sapnap held him tighter and gently kissed his cheek.

"You scared me so bad. I thought you were gonna die." Sap said.

"You're so dramatic." Karl replied.

"You were really pale. You were sweating pretty bad and burning up." I told him.

"Gross." He mumbled.

♡George pov, before♡

"Babe! Stop!" I yelled.

He flipped a table, shattering the glass vase.

"Where the fuck is it!?" He screamed.

"I don't even know what you're looking for!" I yelled back.

He walked towards me, and I backed up.

"Get away from me you fucking psychopath!" I yelled.

"I know you have it. Give it to me." He demanded.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." I replied.

He slapped me hard across the face.

"You useless bitch!" He screamed.

♡Clay pov♡

Karl and Sapnap were currently cuddled up together in the bed. I had a sleeping bag on the floor.

Fake ass bitches. They won't even let me cuddle, too.

I laughed a bit at my own joke.

I'm such a loser what the fuck. Laughing at my own joke.

I heard yelling from outside. I quickly sat up. Sapnap woke up as well.

"Did you hear that?" Sap asked.

We then heard gunfire. I crawled over and peeked out the window.

"Fuck. We need to go." I mumbled.

"Is it them?" He asked.

I nodded.

"There's probably a back door. We can find another car." I stated.

The bedroom door opened. The man and woman stood there with their bags of stuff.

"There's an interstate not too far from here. There's gotta be an RV somewhere." The man told us.

I quickly packed up our stuff.