𝖘𝖎𝖝

There are about a million thoughts coursing through my head, scrambling up my emotions and senses. The wave of rage that's always roaring in my head has turned into a tsunami, destroying everything and wreaking havoc while the storm of my thoughts fuels it. I keep trying to remind myself that I don't know anything about this guy, and that I don't know for sure if he took Deku. But the dream, and Deku's disappearance, it must be connected. It has to be.

"Hello!" He says cheerfully, waving at us. His voice reminds me of Darth Vader.

Aizawa and Mic whip around ready for action, but the guy isn't standing next to them anymore. "Oh, calm down, would you?" The guy says, now on top of one of the purple towers. "I just wanna talk. Promise!"

"Yeah, right," Aizawa says, activating his quirk and unwrapping his binding cloth. The guy disappears from the tower and reappears next to Mic, holding a knife up against the teacher's neck. "Try to catch me with that and mister "platonic BFF" over here will lose his head!" The guy says, laughing.

"You're insane!" Aizawa yells, fear behind his voice, but still standing his ground, getting ready to strike. The guy digs the knife into Mic's throat, drawing blood. Mic holds dead still as Aizawa gives him a nod. Mic screams, trying to use his quirk.

Nothing happens.

The guy lets out another savage, heartless laugh as he removes the knife from Mic's neck and punches him straight in the face. The hero falls to the ground. "You bitch!" Aizawa screams, activating his quirk and getting ready to capture the guy with his scarf. Within seconds Aizawa's on the ground next to Mic, passed out and tied up with his own scarf.

"That wasn't very nice at all, Shōta-chan!" The guy says, wagging his index finger at Aizawa like a parent to a child. It makes me want to cut his fucking head off.

I run forward towards him, preparing to blast his head off with my quirk. He runs toward me too, disappearing and then reappearing behind me in a flash, grabbing me from under my arms, sweeping my legs, and sticking something in my neck as I crash down onto the ground.

"The hostility!" The guy says, mocking disappointment in his Darth Vader voice. "I come all the way over here to tell you all something that I really don't have to, and this is the treatment I get? How bizarre!"

"You dickbag, go fuck yourself!" I yell at him from on the floor, anger and adrenaline coursing through my veins. I grab his leg and blast him.

Nothing happens.

I try again.

Same result.

He's laughing as I keep trying to blast his leg only to get the same result every time; nothing.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I yell at him, jumping up and swinging a right hook toward his jaw. "'Likes to lead with a right hook,'" The guy says as if reading something. He catches my fist with his left hand. I try to move my hand but I can't. His grip is too strong. "'Allows open space for a hit around middle section.'" He laughs, punching me right in the gut. I fall back on the ground and cough up blood. I recognize what he's saying.

The guy moves closer to me. "Book 13, page... hm, it seems I've forgotten." He takes his finger and slices a hole in the air, pulling out a notebook. I can't see what notebook it is because the front and back covers are hidden by his hands.

"Ah!" He says, pointing to something in the notebook. "Page sixty three." He shuts the book. His hands are no longer covering the front of the notebook.

It reads, "Hero Analysis for the Future, No. 13" with burnt spots on the cover.

No.

This can't be real.

"My dearest thanks," says the guy, leaning over me, holding the notebook in his hand so I'm forced to stare at the cover. "To Izuku-chan."

I will murder the motherfucking shit out of this dick-headed jackass.

✦•·················• 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •·················•✦