Chapter 2

I looked through the two noisy creatures and was utterly surprised, the blonde girl, Lumine, I can't read deep into her past at all, nor can I accurately 100% predict her future, but the real surprise is the emergency food, She's easily the most predictable but she's also like one big black void, "how utterly fascinating" I muttered, but no one ever escapes my eyes, I'll figure this out sooner or later.

"Mr. Heimdall?" Amber said, staring at me with a worried expression. "Oh it's nothing, for you to care about, Just saying that these 2 noisy idiots over here amuse me ." I answered Amber
"Hey! I heard that!" shouted the emergency food.
"Anyways we're wasting time here, you both are going to Mondstadt right? We'll come with you!" said Amber, unfortunately due to my comment the flying white melon is throwing a tantrum, this somehow irritates me more than Loki's constant scheming, but i try to pay her no mind and let Amber take care of it.

"So that small island is Mondstadt?" I asked Amber
"Yeah! The new one, the old Mondstadt, was ruined so they built a new one on a lake."
"Woah! Paimon's already getting excited!"
"Sush, once we're getting inside I'll immediately put you up for adoption."
Said Lumine
"wha- you're kidding right?"
"Guys, we're at the main gate now, get ready" said Amber while scamming the skies.
"If you're missing that blue lizard, you could go back to the forests and catch it."
I responded, looking at the direction of the forest 'though it seems it would probably return, some time later' I thought to myself, not caring to warn them, after all , it'd be more interesting this way.

We were getting screened for security at the gate of Mondstadt, the long painstaking process of these mortals bore me to no end. Should I just take over this city and be done with it? No, no, think it through, think it through, "look further than the surface, think more critically" a familiar voice echoed through in my head, sigh, I honestly cannot believe I'm actually following the advice of that preachy old halfbreed Tyr, something very uncharacteristic of him, yet he couldn't deny the change he underwent, ever since his defeat at the hands of Kratos and most importantly the death of the Allfather, he felt independent ,more clearer, more free?

As if some invincible chain binding his thoughts were broken. Choosing a more reasonable way, he humors the guards by answering their questions, before they even said them of course. 'These guards are about as incompetent as the damned Jotnar.' he thought to himself, one look at a person with glowing purple eyes then they immediately seem to lose their composure, thankfully Amber was there to help.

Amber then led us through the city after asking the knights of the current situation with StormTerror. Apparently after a sighting of him in the forest, people expected him to come attack again, but since the weather didn't change that much the inhabitants thought it was a false flag, really, how foolish.
Humans, mortals were everywhere, going on with their everyday lives and activities, oblivious to the inner workings of the world, truly a pitiful existence.

Two couples walking to the side of the road passed us, any other person might be fooled, but not for me. "You." I said to the man "uh, are you talking to me sir?" the man turned around and replied with confusion, his partner also looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.
"Obviously, so, how about you stop fooling around and leave her already?"
"Heimdall!" Paimon shouted in shock and confusion
"Wha-? What do you mean?" The man said with shock in his eyes, "What I mean is your heart is with someone else? Am I wrong?"
"Huh? How did-" a kick coming from his partner came for me, I simply dodged it.
The girl, with anger in her face took her
partner's hand "Don't listen to him, let's get out." was all she said, dragging her partner away from me, she glared at me one last time before disappearing to the crowds of Mondstadt.

"Mister Heimdall! Why did you do that?"
Amber said while Lumine stared at me disapprovingly.
"All I did was tell the truth." I answered.
"So you're a big meanie! evil purple eye blondie! Besides, how did you even know that what you said was true!?" Paimon said
"Call me whatever you want."