***

After the dance, the friend group was now waving and hugging each other before leaving. Y/n and Rin and Chiyo all gave each other a hug. Rin and Chiyo gives Y/n a look and glanced at Kusuo. Chiyo winks while Rin just puts a thumbs up.

Y/n face flushed at there actions looking at Kusuo direction where he was just smiling at her. Kei pulls up with his car and went out to take Rin away. 

"Come on Sweetheart" 

Rin looks up at the platinum blonde before nodding letting him wrap his arms around her waist leading her to his car and opening the car door for her. Kei glances back at the others waving at them.

"Bye everyone" 

Everyone nodded waving back. Chiyo looks at them in awe then looks at Kaidou wrapping her arms around his.

"Let's go get taxi Shun!" 

"Okay I'll make sure you get home safe" 

Aren looks at the two then Mikoto who kept glancing at Kusuo. He sighs flicking her forehead and whispering to her.

"Stop it." 

Mikoto didn't say anything as her face started being red. She drags him and began leaving with him waving at the others. Everyone that was left looked startled as they wave back. 

"Should I go home with you pal?" 

Nendou tilts his head before Shun looks at him dumbfounded and smack his head.

"Get a hint idiot!" 

Nendou looks at Shun confused before shrugging.

"I guess you don't pal?" 

Kusuo looks at Nendou and nod.

'Yes I'm good. I'm walking home with Y/n.' 

He says this holding Y/n's hand and smiled at his own actions. Finally Nendou gotten the hint and waved as he leaves. Chiyo and Shun as well went to get taxi. 

Y/n smiles watching everyone leave and her heart had been nonstop from beating fast ever since earlier. She glances down at her and Kusuo's hands intertwined.

"Let's go home..?" 

Kusuo nodded at her words as they begin to head home. 

-

-

-

*** 

 Kusuo teleported them near the neighborhood. Y/n has slightly gotten better at the teleporting. The pink haired don't really waste much time as he grabs Y/n to pin her to a nearby wall kissing her again. 

Y/n was taken back but she kisses him back as well. Her arms wrapped around his neck, letting Kusuo take the lead. He continues kissing her sweetly yet aggressively. Holding her tightly in place not wanting to let her go at all.