Taking a small rest

Start from the beginning

inosuke:"what do you mean by that? he's a-OFFF" *gets elbowed by tanjiro*

tanjiro -human form- :"Human! Yep I am indeed a human, sorry for the confusion miss, all four of us had been going on multiple missions without having much sleep,food or even a small nap, we fought a demon who could change a room entirely and that messed with our heads, we have not recovered from our previous missions, so please and please I hope you can find it in your heart and soul if you hear us say random nonsense or act very strange but fear not, I am completely one hundred percent sure that we will be able to fully recover back to fighting and healthy conditions, before we go in your home I would like to say this, on behalf of my friends and sister here we are incredibly sorry if we act selfish or greedy"

"........."

zenitsu:"........"

Inosuke:(I will get you back kentaro!)

old lady:"oh you poor four...no wonder you said theses things, you four young slayers are really giving it your all and more how noble and brave of you but please you don't need to push yourselves further than you can handle, and don't worry about begin greedy or selfish take your time here it's the least I can do, now follow me into your rooms" *goes inside the house*

zenitsu:".......okay What the hell did I just witnessed?!?"

Inosuke:"I'm going inside, I'm hungry!"

nezuko:"yeh sure whatever, big brother! you never told me you could"

'suddenly out of nowhere big brother dropped on his knees while covering both of his eyes, he was sweating hard and smoke was slowly rising, he was also panting hard taking only few fast shallow breaths'

"Big brother! are you okay?!?"

tanjiro:"I'm fine nezuko..........j-just t-tired..........a-and.........h-hungry"

zenitsu:"W-What?!? b-but how!? n-nezuko! I-if we don't deal with his hunger T-then w-we'll -"

"no zenitsu he didn't mean it like that, he can eat human food, I.....I think whatever he did took a massive amounts of his strength to pull it off and that's why he is like this, zenitsu use your ears to hear anyone coming our direction and try to locate a room far away from the other's, we'll use our kimonos to hide his skin and nails, we will bring him the food that they give us"

tanjiro:" d-double f-for m-me"

zenitsu:"okay, then, let's go before anyone checks on us"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- a few days later-

zenitsu pov:

'it was scary, really scary for the first couple of nights because tanjiro was hungry, just the thought of tanjiro eating us while we sleep kept wake but........I found out that there really was no need to worry, just like what nezuko said he can really eat human food, even tho he wasn't any threat to us we had to put him in a room far away from the rest and nezuko had to be the one who brought him the food, the grandma was confused but nonetheless she accepted our requests, nezuko actually slept in a different room but close to me and Inosuke's for obvious reasons'

nezuko:*sighs while walking towards her brother's room* "I really feel bad for lying to that nice lady......"

"yeah it's not right....but we can't do anything about right?"

nezuko:*smiles a little* "yeah.......and zenitsu?..... thanks"

*flustered* "W-waah?! f-for what? I-I didn't do anything to-"