𝟎𝟑

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞...

~*•< 𝟑•*~

𝐈𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦'𝐬 𝐞𝐱, 𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚. 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

As me Chris, Callum, Demi and Anton are all in the kitchen having a discussion, when all of a sudden Chris asks me "Ophelia, do you wanna try some of that flirting that everyone's talking about?" as he says this is i point to my mouth to show him im eating and then he responds "Finish your mouthful first yeah? just meet me on the terrace once your done?" causing the others to laugh at his first comment and me to finish eating quickly.

As i finish my food i walk up to the terrace to have a discussion with Chris.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~
"So, tell me about yourself?" Chris asks me causing me to say jokingly "Shut the fuck up" knowing he's not being serious as we both laugh.

"No, important questions first." he says trying to be serious "Ok, hit me with them." i respond trying not to sound eager. "You got any siblings?" he asks creating small talk "Yeah, i've got two." his 'serious' face causes me to burst out laughing as i let out a snort whilst covering my face in embarrassment before i could finish what i was saying.

"I like the snort, i actually like the snort." he says causing me to get more embarrassed "No, it's really bad it's actually really bad, i can't stop doing it when i properly laugh." i say trying to hide my embarrassment. "I think it's like when a girl snorts when she laughs, i make it my mission to try and make them make the noise as much as possible" his words cause a bit of confusion in my head but make me laugh as it's Chris being Chris. Before i could respond he changes the topic "But, yeah there's not a large elephant in the room, there's a schmedium, i say schmedium." 

"Scmedium" i say mimicking him "Schmedium elephant in that, erm we had a kiss earlier." he says trying to remove the tension from the air "Yeah, we did. The three-way kiss you mean? How did you feel about that?" i ask him to see what he's feeling. "I enjoyed it, apart from the fact i could feel Luis beard rubbing again my face." his words make me laugh as i ask "Was it because of me or Luis that you enjoyed it?" "I don't know, like, mixed emotions. I think the thing for me, that kind of like made it not as good as it could have been was the fact there was a man, another man involved in it" he says which makes me nod "Okay, yeah."

"Yeah, suboptimal but it was a nice kiss." he says adding onto his previous words. "There we go!" i say whilst he carries on speaking "And actually, whilst i did feel his facial hair caress mine...it wasn't that bad off a kiss" he says winking at me which makes me laugh.

𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~
After our evening discussions the producers tell us it's time to go to bed so all of us girls go into the changing room area to remove our makeup and change into our pyjamas. Once we're all changed some of the girls and boys go into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

Whilst i'm brushing my teeth in the main bathroom, Anton asks me a random question "So, youse are back together now?" asking about me and Callum. "What the fuck?!? it's not even funny" i say getting annoyed at the constant questions about me and Callum, considering he hasn't even tried to get back with me or anything.