𝟎𝟐.𝟓

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬... 𝟏𝟐 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝.... 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝. (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

~*•< 𝟑•*~

The next morning, i wake up to the bright white lights turning on. Causing everyone to wake up and start chatting.

Me still being sleepy, i just lay down on my pillow  trying to fall back asleep but i get disrupted by Anton asking me a question about  me and Callum "How was sleeping in bed together last night?" i shrug and say "didn't notice" whilst Callum says "It was nice mate" causing me too look confused but i decide not to question it as i'm too tired.

After the little chat in the bedroom everyone gets up to have the daily grouped morning chats so me, Kaz and Liberty decide to stay in the bedroom whilst everyone else splits off into the garden or terrace.

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~
Luis, Mitch, Toby and Anton are
at the fire pit discussing about if Luis actually likes Georgia H.

"I don't know man, the vibes there, but i don't know" Luis says not really feeling a connection with Georgia H "Are you not attracted to her? is that was it is?" Anton asks Luis trying to figure out what he's saying. "No no no, it's nothing like that, i just don't really know her yet but i do want to also try with Ophelia as she's a  gorgeous looking girl." as soon as those words leave Luis's mouth Mitch agrees straight away "Oh yeah, she's got baggage bro." those words cause all the boys to internally cringe as Mitch says them.

"What about Callum and ophelia?" Toby asks concerned knowing Callum and Ophelia are coupled up to see if they can work things out.

"At the end of the day, the bottom line is they both came on to love island separately to find someone" Anton says to the boys in response to Toby's concern.

After toby's concern lifts he starts to talk about him and Georgia s cuddling in bed last night "Yeah, so me and G were cuddling last night but when Ophelia walked in to the bedroom, i couldn't stop staring at her. I also don't want to put this whole stigma out that im wife'd up already because im not, and i want to get to know other people like Lia. Anyway what about you Anton?" Toby asks finishing what he has to say.

"Thing is with Ophelia, i wouldn't be true to myself if i don't try and pursue that. You know? She's literally my type written down on paper." Anton says being honest to the boys.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~
Georgia s, Georgia h and Demi are sat on the terrace discussing there couples and there night.

"You two sounded quite cozy last night, are you getting on well?" Georgia h asks Demi intrigued about what her and Chris were doing. "Yeah, d'you know what, we are getting on quite well, to be fair. He did actually cuddle me so that was really nice" As Demi said that she decided to go down to get some breakfast so smiled at the two Georgias as she left the room.

"I wanna ask you a question." Georgia s asks Georgia h right as Demi leaves the room. Georgia h just laughs as she nods to let Georgia s know she can "Did you ask Demi that purposely cos you still like Chris?" Georgia s asks.