Chapter 2

Continuation..

Ender saw Aiko and William talking together. She didn't expect him to be here since she didn't saw him last night. She just smiled and walked up to them.

As Aiko was talking to him, she noticed Ender coming. Her smile widened and quickly ran up to her "Good morning!" Aiko happily said, hugging her.

Ender wasn't suprised and she lets out a low chuckle and hugged back "Good morning." She loved the hugs coming from Aiko.

The two pulled away and Ender turned to William. He had his fist out and she smiled, fist bumping him. She then told them to go ahead and eat since she just finished.

Ender left and she walked back up, going out to the main deck. She saw the sun finally in the sky. She then remembered on what Beren said to her. She paused and thinked about Yuri for a moment.

-

Yuri frowned as he saw Ender approaching to his way. She saw him and furrowed her eyebrows "What? You wanna say shit again?" She said like she was used to it which she is.

She was about to face him but then suddenly Yuri avoided her by walking past her. He had a look that she had never seen before. He was.. Uninterested?!

-

Her thoughts started to minimize once she heard noises from behind the boxes. She turned her head to the side that the crew still hasn't cleaned yet.

She hesitates and decided to check since it could be someone that is stuck in between the boxes. Started on walking to the noise and tried to peek to the side. "Hello..?" Her voice was nervous.

A groan erupted from the boxes and it sounded like a man who just woke up. There slowly appeared from behind the crates, a man. Ender's eyes widened in pure shock seeing.. Yuri.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ඞ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
I got lazy at this part sorry yall. I'm planning to make the next chapter long tho  𖨆