✧ | iii. Injustice for All | (P. 1)

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Hawkgirl saves Batman and a little girl from a house fire. She flies the hero and the little girl to safety.

"Trina!" The girl's dad exclaims, relieved.

"Daddy!" Trina shouts, running to her father, and embracing him in a hug.

"I'm used to being thanked when I save someone," Hawkgirl comments with a grin.

"I'm not used to being saved," Batman responds.

Superman, Angel, and Flash arrive at the scene moments after the incident.

"Where are Luthor and the Humanite?" Batman wonders.

"We couldn't pick up a trail," Superman tells the Dark Knight.

"No biggie. It's just two guys. How much trouble can they give us?" Flash speaks.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

At the Watchtower, Batman sits at a desk with a computer, while Flash talks to Angel and Hawkgirl.

"And I had those flames out before the firemen even stepped off their trucks," Flash says to the two women confidently.

"That's fast," Angel replies, causing the speedster to grin.

"Fastest man alive," Flash responds.

"Which might explain why you can't get a date," Hawkgirl remarks, causing Flash to immediately protest, while Angel raises a confused brow, wondering what Hawkgirl meant by that.

"Yeah. Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Flash asks, offended.

"Quiet," Batman orders the speedster.