The Start Of All.

In the distant days, when the sun painted the sky with shades of orange when saying goodbye, and the laughter of the monsters resounded in the snowy streets, a small town lay in the tranquility of its inhabitants. Whispers of memories floated in the air, intertwining the destinies of those who called these lands home.

But good things don't last forever after all, do they? Well, not in this case. In Mt.Ebott was taking place what is probably the deadliest and most incredible battle of all time, "The Weakest Monster Underground" was fighting against "The Fallen Human" that, which minutes after his arrival could only cause, death, chaos and destruction in its wake leaving traces of dust of its victims.

The Monster barely stood due to his bony condition, however he was not left behind as he was able to stun and kill the human several times to catch his breath. So the Monster said -well there goes nothing... Are you ready? Survive THIS and I will show you my special attack! then Sans apparently seemed not tired, his signs of canSanscio were gone! Then Sans returned to his blue opponent to throw him repeatedly against the walls of the place of his incredible fight, then stopped turning him blue to throw repeated bones from side to side, things that the human dodges with great ease for some reason. That's when the skeleton again made the human blue and threw it away while throwing bones in the air, the human this time easily dodged them. Sans attempted to reduce the killer's life, attacking him by appearing and disappearing. The human suddenly felt he could move freely but, he knew something was coming and he was right to have a blast of Gasters Blasters start shooting in circles incredibly quickly, but it was something that the human could handle thus managing to dodge them completely, Sans in his desperation threw it back against the walls with an inquisitive determination, but little by little he grew tired...

-Sigh... Blow... Okay. That's it. It's time for my special attack. Are you ready? Here goes nothing.- In the room there was a rather uncomfortable silence, The child moved and looked at Sans with a disgusted face while the opposite saw him with one eye closed and another open with a winning smile. - Yes. That's right. It's literally nothing. And it won't be anything either. Heh heh heh. . Do you understand? - There was a pause as the skeleton took a breath closing and opening its eyes - I know I can't beat you. In one of your shifts. . . You're just gonna kill me. So I've decided. It won't be your turn. Never. - The monster breathes again - I'll keep having my turn until you give up. Even if it means we have to stay here until the end of time. Capiche? - This time there was another silence but a little longer, while Sans looked away with a exhausted face. - You will be bored here. If you're not bored yet. I mean. And then you'll finally quit. . . I know your type. You're very determined, aren't you?
You will never give up, even if there is... absolutely NO benefit to persevering at all. If I can make that clear. Whatever happens, you will move on. Not for any desire of right or wrong. . . But only because you think you can. And, because you "can". . . You have to" -

-But now you've come to the end. You have nothing left. So, in my personal opinion. . . The most "determined" thing you can do here? It's... surrender completely. And... (yawn) do literally anything else. -

Then the human tried to move too many times, but always returned to the same point. It was like his determination but in a loop and he couldn't move. So he stood still, looking at Sans. With the most neutral face possible, pretending he wasn't going to do anything. Watching as the opposite began to close his eyes slowly and he has fallen asleep completely. So, Frisk came slowly and in an incredibly fast cut I tried to give him. - Heh, did you really think you'd be cap
You heard a cut, a tear, a movement that would cause the worst feeling for the skeleton, to take a hit. Sans sat there, as his life passed before his eyes as he watched the human, who looked at him with a completely unhinged smile. In an instant, Sans felt something gushing out of his body. It was blood. -. . . . . . . So, I guess that's it, huh? . . . Just. . Don't say I didn't warn you. - Then Sans got up and put on a typical smile, which he always did -Okay. I'm going to Grillby's. - Comment walking slowly towards the exit of the courtroom... Papyrus, do you want something? - And at that time. Sans disappeared into dust.

327 Genocidal Routes have passed... Chara broke, and transcended its limit on each passing route. This overcoming itself. With Chara's incredible power, the human can no longer control his own body. Chara has established an endless loop of genocide. Then, suddenly, Sans remembers... Every route. Pain... Suffering. . . . Now, he is determined to stop it. He's the only one who can do it.