Li Xing's public image was completely ruined and those looking to collaborate with her would reconsider upon fear of getting backstabbed.

Shen Tang was quite satisfied with this punishment.

As for whether Li Xing was satisfied or not, Shen Tang had no idea.

Not long after showering, loud banging sounded on Shen Tang's room door.

"Shen Tang! Open up!"

"I know you're in there. Don't pretend you can't hear me!"

......

Realizing Shen Tang was not opening the door, Li Xing's tone changed from anger to desperate pleading, "Shen Tang, I beg you, please open the door..."

"Let me apologize, okay?"

"Can you please explain things on Weibo..."

Shen Tang inserted earplugs and put on an eye mask as she lay in bed, preparing to sleep.

Hilarious. As if she would open the door. What if something dangerous happened?

Moreover, she had given Li Xing a chance previously, it was Li Xing who failed to grasp it.

Shen Tang eventually fell asleep, though she was unaware when. She slept very soundly throughout the night.

The next day during filming, Shen Tang noticed two dark eye bags under Li Xing's eyes, clearly from lack of sleep.

Shen Tang looked away, avoiding looking at her.

Li Xing discovered everyone glancing at her occasionally, with strange looks in their eyes.

She couldn't help suspecting everyone was mocking her, badmouthing her behind her back, even saying she deserved this.

Li Xing was in poor condition today. The director scolded her many times before moving her scenes to later.

She glowered at Shen Tang who was still doing well. The hatred in her heart was almost overflowing.

Why?

Why did she get no sleep while Shen Tang slept so soundly?

Why did Shen Tang easily gain such high popularity from petty scandals while she worked so hard yet could not surpass Shen Tang?

Why, after all these years, was her status still below Shen Tang's, someone plagued by scandals?

The more Li Xing thought about it, the more discontented she felt. Upon seeing everyone chatting cheerfully with Shen Tang, her malice peaked.

Noticing the prop hook beside her, Li Xing grabbed and hid it behind her back as she slowly approached Shen Tang.

Seeing Li Xing come over, everyone stopped talking.

A flash of darkness shone in Li Xing's eyes.

"Shen Tang, I want to apologize for my previous wrongdoings. Can you forgive me?"

Shen Tang figured Li Xing deliberately said this in front of everyone, forcing her not to reject out of consideration for her image. Her intentions were as clear as day.

Too bad Shen Tang had no morals.

"I can, but you have to publicly apologize to me on Weibo for three days straight."

Li Xing looked up. "Sure, I'll do it n–"

As she spoke, she swung the hook violently at Shen Tang's face!

I'll destroy this damned face of hers. She uses her looks to earn money!

The other girls screamed in horror while Shen Tang reflexively grabbed Li Xing's hand with one hand and used her other hand to shield her face.