Before long, everyone had packed up their belongings and cleaned up the trash before following Gu Huaian's subordinates.

The wind and rain outside was still heavy.

Gu Huaian shielded Shen Tang from the storm with his tall frame.

Only then did Shen Tang notice that his clothes were wet. This fastidious man's shoes were covered in quite a bit of mud too.

Suddenly, her heart skipped a beat.

Shen Tang looked up. The man before her had a towering figure, wide shoulders, and a slender waist. Oh, and quite a perky buttock that made her hand itchy to give it a smack.

Gu Huaian's body stiffened and his gait became awkward.

His earlobes blushed red.

This woman...her head was filled with nothing but such thoughts!

Shen Tang regretfully shifted her gaze. She felt like some deviant coveting his body.

In his mind, Gu Huaian silently thought: Wasn't she exactly that?

Only when they boarded the ship did Gu Huaian's taut body relax. After giving a quick instruction, he returned to his own room.

The ship was huge. Shen Tang and her companions each got a room.

After taking a hot shower, they toweled their hair dry and went downstairs. The dining area had prepared ginger soup and steaming hot dishes.

Although Shen Tang hated ginger soup, she finished it in one go.

Not knowing how much ginger was put in, it was very spicy.

The spread was very sumptuous. To them who had been nibbling away at biscuits for days, this was a royal feast.

Everyone dug in without a word.

After a long while, Ao Ziping sighed, "I can't believe my dad hasn't arrived yet. I'm starting to doubt if I'm really his biological son."

He Yuan rested his chin in his palm. "You're really the son of the CEO of Star Entertainment?"

"That's right. Don't I look it?"

"Well, not really."

Zhao Zhe nodded in agreement. "You look just like any typical college graduate. No airs at all and able to endure hardship."

"That's because I'm just an ordinary person. My family is only a little wealthier than normal. We don't put on any airs."

He appeared very earnest. It seemed like he really thought that way.

Remembering Sister Wang's earlier instructions, Shen Tang was a little tempted to ask more but didn't want to broach the subject in front of everyone and influence him negatively. She could only hold her questions in.

Zhou Hao was puzzled. "If your family runs a company, how come you didn't go on a popular variety show and ended up here instead?"

To be honest, except for Shen Tang who knew the plot, no one else believed this show could take off.

The hottest variety shows on major platforms now were dating and parenting shows. Hardly anyone wanted to watch this kind of show.

Ao Ziping scratched his head and smiled. "Actually, it's because I didn't want to rely on my family background. Coming to this show was my own idea. I really like it. Oh right...could you guys please keep my identity a secret? I don't want people saying in the future that I used my family to get ahead."

Shen Tang understood somewhat. Ao Ziping seemed very simple-minded. It didn't seem like he was the one who wanted to use her as a stepping stone.

She guessed that it was probably Sister Wang making decisions on her own accord, wanting to use her to get on Ao Ziping's good side.