Chapter 4 : The Guild and Revelation

Start from the beginning

She looked at me with a intrigued look but she nodded in respone a few moments afterwards. After a couple of minutes Arisu registered the Guild called 'Elite' with the first two members being her and me. She turned around and walked towards the exit, I followed suite.

"By the way, why did you perhaps use that name for our guild fufu~ are you perhaps a Chuuni Kiyotaka?.." She asked. What does "Chuuni" mean?.. I should ask her what that meant another time.

"It was the only thing i could have thought of, who knows, maybe it was a freaky coincidence." I replied in my usual Monotone voice. She giggled towards my response and

"Fufu~ You sure like to use those two phrases"

"What phrases?.."

"Oh its nothing fufu~" she giggled, i wonder what phrases she meant?..

After registering our guild, Arisu suggested to go for  shopping spree. I had no reason to refuse so i agreed to it since i needed to buy a few things from the Market.

We headed towards the General necessities section of the market, where we bought items which includes Clothes, Grocery, Utensils, Hygiene, and lastly i ordered some Furniture for my dorm.

After our soo called shopping spree Arisu directed me to a Cafe in the Market, it was full of students but i didnt seem to see anyone from the Otherworlder Class.

We entered the cafe and sat on a empty table with two seats, a waitress walked towards out table and gave us the menu, afterwards she bowed politely and left. Arisu looked at the menu and so do i.

For the drinks there were Coffee, Shakes, and Tea. And for the Desserts it included Cakes, Sandwiches and Mochi? I wonder how did Mochi get here.. Probably a coincidence from the Tetzu Empire.. They are heavily similar to Japan in terms of culture and other things.

I then noticed a dessert that caught my eye. Ice-cream.. Ive decided.. Ill order the Vanilla Ice-cream dessert along with a simple cup of coffee.. I wonder what Arisu's order is.

I waited for Arisu to finish choosing her order. After a few moments she called out to a waiter to finally place our orders. I ordered the Vanilla Ice-cream and coffee while Arisu ordered a strawberry parfait and Green tea. After placing our orders the waiter left and walked towards to the counter. Arisu looked at me tilting her head.

"I understand the Coffee... But why Ice-cream?" Arisu said with a confused tone.

"Because i like Ice-cream" i said in my usual monotone voice, apparently it was funny for Arisu since she laughed loudly at my answer...

"PFFT- What?!? Are you serious Kiyotaka?? Hahahaha!" Arisu was laughing loudly enough for the other people in the cafe to notice, this was slightly embarrassing ...

"I'm serious.."

"Alright alright.. I just didnt think you were the type to like ice-cream"

After a few minutes our orders arrived and the waiter placed them on our table. Arisu started eating her parfait while i drank my coffee.

I took a bite out of my ice-cream, the taste was simple but good. After a few minutes i finished my order while Arisu is still taking a sip out of her Green tea.

================================

After our trip to the cafe ended both me and Arisu were now heading back to our dormhouse. On our trip back we spotted one of our classmates getting harassed by two Academy students. From what i remember that's Ken Sudo.

"Hey... Hey.. Dont think you're some hotshot just because you're an Otherworlder" One of the Harassers said.

"What did you say!?" Sudo shouted. He is visibly angry due to the insult. Arisu is slightly intrigued with the situation.