"Well I was quiet nervous around my condition. But it turns out there is another student who's a werewolf. He's actually friends with Sirius," She told Sørine who had a hand on her suspiciously round belly. She ignored it as it might've been rude to ask.

"I got sorted into Gryffindor, it's the exact opposite of what everyone in my family got into, so that's amazing." She laughed as Sørine let out a soft chuckle. Even her laughter was perfect. How more perfect can a person be?

"Then i met my friends, one group is Sirius's friends, and the other are my dormitory partners." Sørine nodded at the information.

"And what about this other werewolf?" She smirked.

"His names Remus Lupin, he's really lovely and is extremely kind. He's very funny and smart too." Yvette didn't notice Sørine's smile grow as she spoke so fondly of this boy.

"Well how did the transformations go? Any pain?" She asked, looking a bit more worried.

"Definitely a lot of pain, it is my last name. But with Remus there, it made it 10x better." The pale girl finished as Delmar walked down the stairs.

"Oh no, did i miss the great explanation of events?" He smirked and plopped himself down on the seat.

"Well i guess i have to tell you again, so it started-" The girl went on and on about her first half of the year.

Delmar got a bit protective when she mentioned that her and Remus had woken up together on their first transformation, as he knew that once the werewolves transform back, they're completely naked.

Eventually a loud crying sound came from upstairs and Madaylia had woken up from her nap. "Get yourself comfortable, i'll be back. Take care of yourself Sørine, your fragile." Delmar kissed her belly before returning up the stairs.

"I knew you were pregnant!"

~

After a long book reading session, it was time for dinner.

Delmar had his house elf make them a feast. Sørine informed Yvette that the elf worked for them out of free will. They paid the creature to cook and clean. This made Yvette feel much better as she hated when people mistreated their elves. This reminded her of Snoom. She missed that elf.

They ate dinner peacefully and Madaylia slapped her food everywhere as Delmar tried to feed her some.

Death glares were shot at Yvette from across the table from the tiny face. Which only made Yvette laugh.

This toddler did not like her.

Yvette helped the elf clean before heading upstairs to read stories to Madaylia with Sørine.

After the book was finished, Madaylia was still not going to bed. Yvette knew it was because she was there.

So Sørine pulled out her best efforts and sang her a beautiful lullaby.

While the lullaby was being sung, Yvette couldn't help but be enticed by her voice. Like waves were crashing over her head, pulling her into the deep blue.

The lullaby stopped and Yvette snapped out of her slight trance and got up to go have a shower. She had noticed that the place wasn't as warm to her as Hogwarts.

Hogwarts was piping hot, and her manor was freezing cold. But Delmar's house was a nice in-between for her to relax in. Sure Hogwarts was fun, but there was so much stress with it.

Nonetheless, she couldn't worry about the temperature. She had a full moon to prepare for.

Yvette and Remus had planned to meet in the woods that separated their homes. Lucky for them, they weren't that far away. They would spend the night with James in his animagus form. Peter was on holidays on a island resort and Sirius was trapped in his manor.