THREE

LORI & ROSE HOUSE

I just woke up from my sleep. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked my phone. I saw Kenny had messaged me and just reminded me that he might be a little for when we are gonna go out because he's filming.

I looked through my phone for a few minutes then got up. I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I then went to my walking closet and picked out an outfit. I decided to wear white joggers and a white crop top that said Dior on it.

I didn't do my makeup cause i'll do it later when im gonna go out with Kenny. Or start getting ready to go out with Kenny.

I went out of my room and went to the kitchen, i saw that Lori was there making a smoothie and i decided i would make breakfast today cause she makes breakfast like everyday and now i want to make it.

"Goodmorningg" I said

"Morning prettyy" Lori said

I went and grabbed a bowl out and all the ingredients to a pancake.

"Okayy so tell me, you and Kenny" Lori said with a smirk on her face

"Well.. we are going out today" I said while cracking the eggs into the bowl

"Oooo and what else" Lori said

"He made me want to go out with him yesterday, and he kissed my hand and he put his hand on my thigh!" I said

"He literally loves you, i still cant believe you didn't kiss him yesterday" Lori said

"What im not gonna take this fast" I said

"Okayy okayy i get it" Lori said

Rose and Lori talked as they made breakfast. They mostly talked about Rose and Kenny. Rose talked about that it was cute that he was reminding her that they were gonna go out today.
Rose always thought that it was cute that Kenny did these things.

Both of the girls were talking about their love life, Rose said that maybe Lori would get together with one of the guys. I mean Rose thought that Lori and Sharky looked cute together but Lori just said no. She denied it but Rose still saw that little smile on her face.

Rose was now done with the pancake mix and poured small amounts into the pan to make the pancakes. It didn't take so long to make and she was done fast.

They ate their breakfast and then cleaned the kitchen up after they were done.

Rose and Lori then went to get ready even tho for Rose it was super early but she decided to work out and she took a shower after that.

When Rose was done with the shower she blow dried it and her hair looked so good it didn't need any straightening.

She then went out her room and walked to Lori room as music was playing around the house.

"Lori?" Rose said going into her room

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me pick out a dress? Or well just something?" Rose said

"Yeah sure I'll come in a bit" Lori said

"Okay thank you" Rose said leaving her room and going back to her room

She went into her walking closet and still searched for something to wear but she didn't know anything. She didn't know if she should dress fancy or just something fancy and casual.

And then Lori came into her room and helped her pick a outfit.

"What about this?" Lori said taking out a long black dress