BEFORE READING

Rose Laurier and her ex boyfriend Kenny Ojuederie had a loving relationship.
Everything was great and both of them were super happy. Well.. thats what Rose thought.
She found out one day that Kenny had cheated on her and Rose talked to him about that but Kenny did nothing. He just left Rose saying "I need to focus on my career. And i maybe will come back one day but dont wait for me."

And ever since the 20 January 2019 Rose has waited for Kenny to come back. It's been now five years since Kenny left Rose. It's been five years exact. To the fact that it's 20 January 2023 right now.

While those five years went by, Rose always checked up on Kenny. Every month to see how he was doing. She would watch his videos with his friends that they used to make. She was happy how far he had come.
But sometimes she thoughts to her self  "what did Kenny find in her but not in me" Rose cried  every night forcing her self to stop loving him cause she thought he would never come back to her.. but she couldn't. She loved Kenny to much.
But later on.. she moved on. She moved on. She didn't love Kenny anymore but.. she had love for him. If anything bad had happened to him she would be concerned. But shes happy that she moved on. But deep inside... she still waits for him...

But now Rose is living her life with her two best friends. Duke and Lori. Rose and Duke began to be friends two years ago and they are best friends ever since.