Arriving

it smells exactly the same, tastes the same.
like its been waiting for me to get here.

as we pulled in the drive to the beach house steven honks twice.

my hands felt sweating and clammy and my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest in anticipation, and excitement.

i get out the car i see jere my very first best friend  if i didn't have sofia i had jere.

"jere!, Gabs!"
we both said at the same time finally making it into each other's embrace he was taller than last time i saw him i thought as he picked me up and spun me around, making me laugh.

it felt like I was home.

"put me down jelly bean" i said bearly getting my sentence out as i could not stop laughing but finally he put me down "look who came back all grown up"  he said with a laugh "i could say the same for you" i said as i analyzed him as he did the same for me  it looked as if he grown four inches taller making him tower over me and it looked like he had been in the gym lately making me blush.

even though he was my best friend i always had a stupid girl crush over him.

broken from the moment by steven calling jere away.

making me turn only to see conrad which brought back my smile he was already making his way so i decided to meet him half way pulling him into a hug as he hugged me back.

for his grip to be a little tight the embrace was warm.

pulling back looking up at him smiling he said
"i liked you better with glasses and jet black hair"  "that's too bad Connie i liked me better without them and besides I only got it a little bit lighter"
i told him smirking a little

The fisher brothers weren't the only ones that changed. I had been working on myself all school year I used to be really skinny with dark black hair but now I have an hourglass shape with a good size bust and butt.

And  thinking on a drunken mind I dyed my hair at Sofia's house it's now dark   brown with pink streaks in it. Let's just say I wasn't allowed to leave the house for weeks.

"i think its time for a .." jere started  "belly flop" he and steven shouted together starting to chase after her,  conrad joining soon after.

they get her to the pool with me following after them

"one.." they said swinging her "two.."  "three!" they said throwing her into the pool.

as she came back to the surface of the water "guys I hurt my ankle" she said making me concerned before i could help her Conrad reached his hand out making her grab it only to pull him in with her.

making me laugh as they both came back from under belly quickly got out and conrad was left in the pool as both jeremiah and steven went inside somewhere.

"need some help" i asked him teasing him a little bit "oh you think this is funny" he said getting out walking dangerously  towards me making me take a step back

"yeah just a little" i said using my finger in a pinch motion "come here" he said as he ran after me making me yelp as i started to run only to be caught by him in a bridesmaid style.

"don't you even think about it-" i tried to say but i was interrupted by the feeling of water all around me as i reached the surface i saw him laughing a couple feet away from me in the water so he must have jumped with me.

"Oh you're so dead" i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him under water as i opened my eyes i felt a sting but i got used to it pretty quickly.

Yup I was home

i saw him looking at me with a smile  making me smile only then did i notice our close proximity which I'm pretty sure he noticed too making both of us  turn a light shade of pink.

returning  back to the surface swimming towards the edge as he joined me "we should probably head back inside" I told him "yeah your right" he said quietly.

Why did I blush, I like Jeremiah not Conrad.

I thought as I walked in the house I saw susannah and my mom talking as belly walked away with a towel.

"oh my sweet angle girl" susannah said walking over to me with a towel "shes gorgeous laur" she said turning towards my mom after she wrapped it around me.

susannah always had a way of saying things that almost made me want to believe her.

"i know" she replied smiling at me "now go get changed your dripping all over the place" she said making me walk up the stairs.

"why didn't you tell her about him coming on the fourth"  susannah said as soon as Gabi was up the stairs. "i didn't know how she'd react."

༒༒༒༒༒

Word count: 880

*Go check out my tt account at strawb_.berryxz*