*the library *

The sun was setting and it was almost time to leave for the library

The sun was setting and it was almost time to leave for the library. I asked Ty for the address of the library and told Jay to meet us there without Nessa knowing. Ben and Cleo left to go home and change and Nessa and I went to our room to change.

I waited downstairs after I was done and Cleo was the first back, she had on black jeans and a crop top along with her satchel and I wore shorts and a shirt we both wore sneakers.

'Why must you bring along your daggers?' Cleo asked Nessa as she walked down the stairs. The daggers Cleo was referring to were the three black ring daggers around her right thigh, 'isn't the swords enough?'

'You never know when we might need them and it makes me look badass...' she smirked saying it sing-songy.

'I thought we were going to the library, not the strip club.' I smirked.

'I bet you would like to see me strip,' she commented sourly.

Nessa placed her hands behind her back and pulled out two swords. 'These swords.' she smiled

'The swords attaches to her belt and turns invisible.' Cleo explained. The belt was black and had a heart as the buckle. Nessa then placed the swords behind her and they disappeared. Ben walked in dressed in full black and told Cleo to portal us to the library. We jumped through the portal and landed in front of yet another possible haunted house...um never mind my eyes adjusted. The library was a huge white building with golden columns and a statue of a griffin. I looked around and Jay was already waiting.

'Are we going ghost hunting 'cause I don't do ghosts?' Jay stated.

'Who called the human?' Nessa asked looking at me. If she knows it me why ask?

'If Jay is coming in with us Cleo is going to have to put a spell on his eyes.' She sighed she wasn't too pleased he was here but she didn't fight it. Cleo called Jay over her fingers started glowing purple then she placed her hand over his eyes. I know the spell worked because when Cleo moved her hand he ran to the griffin and shouted, "This is a griffin it is not real but was not here before".

'He is a five-year-old.' Cleo giggled

'Then that means you're a paedophile, Cleo.' Nessa giggled as Cleo lightly punched her in the arm.

'It is fun I like how the group is so diverse,' Jay walked back over, 'like Cleo is Hispanic, Nick is French, I'm Chinese and so is Ben.'

'I'm Korean.' Ben corrected.

'Oh sorry and Red is Indian, by the way, do you know Hindi I have always wanted to learn it?'

'No.'

The five of us walked in as any normal library it's filled with books but some books happened to be flying around. Nessa and Cleo went to talk to the librarian and for us, Ben told us what each floor had. It had three floors the top floor:  history, the ground floor: stories etc. and the basement: the restricted area.