4| confessions

Heyyy make sure to like and comment!<3
Adeline's pov

It's a Monday morning I get up and get ready for school I put on one of my favorite sun dresses and style my hair cute. I walk into the building and see my friends I walk up to them, "good morning" I smile at all of them. Hey all greet me back, crew and west walk in the building together. Laughing. Looking all buddy buddy. The last few weeks west has gotten really close with crew, it's weird but I'm glad west is starting to meet friends.

Good morning everyone" crew smiles. I look in wests direction, he's already looking at me. Smirking, looking at me up and down. Making me sweat, and get slightly uncomfortable. Not because it's creepy. but it's making me self conscious, does he not like my dress? Is there something on my face? Then he goes on his phone. What? I feel my phone buzz

Meet me in the janitors closest.

And he daps up crew and Tyler, waves goodbye to everyone else and walks off. He wants me to meet him right now?

Now? And also gross, no!

Oh quit being a diva. And yes now. Come on before class starts.

Fine.

"I gotta go" I say abruptly "where are you going?" Daisy looks confused. "I need to get to photography, I have a question on an assignment, I'll see you guys at lunch" I start to walk off before they can ask anymore questions

I get to the janitors closet. I rise my hand to knock, just then the door flings open and someone grabs my hand and pulls me in the dark room. I yell in shock. As soon as I get in west turns on the light. "Be quiet Prescott, you're gonna get us caught" he laughs. "Well you didn't have to drag me so aggressively" I snap back. "What are we doing in here anyway?" I say looking around the looking mostly wood closest.

"You look gorgeous today" he says getting closer to me until I'm backed up on the shelf's. "Thank you" I smile at him. He starts kissing me, and I immediately give in. The kisses are rough and long, gasping for air in between. He starts to trail kisses down my neck I put my fingers through his hair. Moaning softly, he pulls down the straps of my dress to expose my bra "west!" I yell quietly "we can't do this in here" I gasp out as he's still kissing my neck. He puts his face in front of mine. "Why the hell not?" He sounds offended. "Because! What if someone catches us?" I ask with an alarming look. "I locked the door we're fine." He unclips my bra. My boobs fully exposed. "God your perfect." He says as he goes down on each boob. Kissing and sucking making me moan his name.

He then slips his hand down my thighs and up skirt, making me hungry for him. He brings up his hand to my panties. "God your soaked" he moves my panties to the side rubbing his thumb on my clit. God that feels amazing. I start moving my hips eagerly on his thumb. Wanting more and he knows it. He then adds one finger thrusting in and out, his thumb still on my clit, i throw my head back unable To take it, it's to much. Not enough. I need him inside me. I go to the front of his pants and I pull out his cock from his pants. I start jacking him off again like last time making him moan. "Addie..." he pants. "Fuck me west. Please" I'm practically begging.

He brings his gaze to mine. His gaze becomes dark. Hungry, he swats my hand away from his penis, he lifts me up by my ass making me laugh. He puts me down on a table in the closet it's Perfect height. I spread my legs so he has enough room he then shoves his cock right into me. Not like the first time where he was gentle, he is thrusting in and out, hard and, fast. Slamming into me over and over again and it feel amazing, he's still kissing my chest area. I lift up his head are gazes meet and looks at me, with starvation like he can't get enough. I grab his face and start kissing him. He immediately takes control, his mouth all over mine swiping his tongue in my mouth. Deep moans coming from inside him, he brings his hand down to my clit again. This time pressing down super hard and fast making me scream I put my hand over my mouth, I hit my climax not even 20 seconds after. Milking his out to. He pulls out it gets all over my thighs but i don't care. My body feels like slush. He holds me in his arms. My face. Smushed into his muscular chest. He's rubbing the back of my head.