💫 CHAPTER-2

Tara's pov:

After waking up and getting ready for the day,I went down to have breakfast only to see my brother's grinning face.His eyes carried utmost happiness.

Being me,I cleared my throat and wiggled my brows at Ruhi and bhai.
Wahh!I love 3rd wheeling.
Me too Ara!
Then my brother cleared his throat and started -
"We have 2 things to say."

"Ruhi is pregnant"
I and bhai blurted out at the same time and I started laughing and bhai glared at me.
"
We know that,what's the second one?", papa asked.

"Company is throwing a party for its 5th anniversary tomorrow.We all are invited."he completed.

"Ohh!That's a great news" mumma said.

"So,bhai how are feeling being a father?"I questioned him.

"I'm very glad.Atleast you are not the youngest anymore!"He completed flicking my forehead.

"Paapa!"I whined rubbing my forehead.

"Stop it Abhi,and everyone complete your works and take a leave tomorrow.We will go to temple tomorrow and then party", papa said.

"Yes papa!"we all answered him.

Today,it was totally a hectic day.I'm glad that I have a holiday tomorrow.Thinking these stuff and all I dozed off.

The next day:

Did you notice this thing?Whenever it's a working day ,we become lazy and on Holidays we are anything but lazy.
Ughh!

I too woke up early and got ready for the temple.When I went down, everyone was totally shocked.

"Kyaa!I know I'm beautiful.Dont stare at me!",I declared making Bhai almost choke on his water.Then we all started for the temple.

I felt extreme peace when we reached the temple.I needed this peace in my life forever.After praying for family's well-being,I started my usual routine of teasing and annoying my brother.

"Bhaiyaa",I exclaimed with utmost sweetness.

"Kya chahiye meri pyari behna?",he replied with the same tone.

I quickly grabbed him arm and went near Ruhi,who was standing near my parents.I leaned forward to her tummy and acted as if I was listening to baby and speaking to Baby.

"Baby wants to say that his father should treat him and his bua icecream.That too bua's favourite".

As soon as I completed,bhai caught my ear and twisted it,"Acha! Ab tumhari armaan Puri karne ke liye Mera bachha hi Mila hai?"
And our banter continued.

And yes,I got my icecream on the way back to home.

Don't ever underestimate me!
Han han, Estimate karne keliye bhi kuch hai?
Ara,ab inke samne bhi beizzati karwahi do.
Haa,wahi to kar rahi hoon.
Sighing in defeat,I slept in the afternoon.

"Thank you,for your warm wishes and blessings.I,Tara Sharma promise that I will save more lives and receive more and more awar- Ahhh Tsunamiiii",
I whined as Ruhi splashed cold water on me.

"Ruhi Sharma,Teri to khair nahi!"
And that was the limit,I started a pillow war on her.

"Achha baba!baa bhi kar.Time dekha hai?party mein nahi jana kya?" Ruhi questioned

"Ohh shittt!Tu pehle utha nahi sakti kya?Heyy bhagwan!Kaise bhabhi mili hai hame!"

"Oyy meri nautanki nanad,drama band kar,ready ho ja,1 ghanta baki hai."

"On your words, Bhabhi".

Ruhi left the room and I started getting ready.

Within 45 minutes,I got ready and came down.

"Meri pyari rajkumari!kitni Sundar hai!kisi ki Nazar na Lag jaye",
my papa said I have a full blown smile to him.

"Bhaiyaa!mei kaisi hu?",I expecting a positive reply.

"Bahut pyari,ekdum Bandariya ki tarah",My brother said.

Huffing and pouting,I dramatically flipped my hair and walked away.

At Rajvansh mansion:
Rudra's pov:

"Wah!Aaj sab ladkiya tho gayi Bhaiyuu"
I smirked as soon as my sister Sam commented.

I groaned mentally when I heard these voices-
"Kyu nahi!Aakir to yeh hai The Rudra Rajvansh.Itni hi age mein itna bada company jo hai!"
Shivam said as he and Sam intertwined their hands behind me,but removed as soon as I turned.

"And you know Shivam,The Rudra Rajvansh,ko sab kuch pata hota hai.Mere hi samne meri behen se romance karte karte mujhe makkhan laga raha hai".

"Hanji Saale sahab, makkhan to lagana hogana shadi jo karwani hai!"
"Hume shadi karna aur rokna bhi ata hai Jija ji!"

"Shadi karwa sakta hai,par tu kab shadi karega?",said my Mom entering the scene from nowhere.

"Maaa!"

"Hey young man!Don't you dare to talk to my wife in that tone.", replied

My Dad who was backing his wife.

"Jay,dekhona isse.Kya mujhe man nahi karta mere poti pote se khelne ka?Ab to Ruhi bhi pregnant hai! Niyu bata rahi thi."

"Dost bhi Paapa banne vala hai,Tu abhi bhi shadi karne mein hi tika hai!"Dad also taunted me from other side.

"Saale sahab!karlo na shadi!"
"Bhaiya!karlo na shadi!"
"Rudr!karlo na shadi!"

"Achha!karlo jo bhi karna hai!" I said in a heat of moment.
And that was it.

Bad move Rudra!

They started celebrating the moment as if they have achieved something impossible.

"Rudra!you are the best"Shivam hugged me out of excitement.
I royally ignored all the people in the room and shouted-
"1 more minute or I will leave!"

Everyone rushed out of the room ,and we started for the party.