Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and A Mother's Love (2)

Start from the beginning

He won the game comfortably against Piper but that wasn't the end of their fun. Rushing from activity to activity, they played them all. Whether it was shooting hoops, pac man, arcade shooters, race car simulators, and crane machines, the pair continued to rack ticket after ticket, filling up their hands. 

Piper: I've never gotten this many tickets before, hehe. Come on, let's get some toys. 

Kiyotaka: Ok...

Bringing over the stacks of tickets in their hands to the register, they exchanged them for whatever toy that caught their eyes. 

Piper: I want the stuffed octopus. What about you, Kiyo?

Kiyotaka: I don't know. Maybe that stuffed dog. 

Piper: Boring~.

Kiyotaka: Then what do you want me to pick?

Piper reached forward, too tiny to fully point at what she wanted but the part timer did the rest, taking the toy off the board and handed it over to me for the rest of our tickets. 

Kiyotaka: Thank you. 

It was... a sloth.

Piper couldn't hold her laughter and started chuckling. 

Piper: You both got nothing going on~, hehehe.

Kiyotaka: Not funny. 

He took his prize and exited the arcade, alongside Piper who was still laughing. 

Piper: That was so much fun. Maybe you're not so much of a powdy puss. 

A clock in the nearby street revealed the time almost being midnight. They had spent nearly two hours playing. 

Kiyotaka: Oh, it's pretty late. 

Piper: Oh my god! I never stayed out this long. My dad's gonna kill me for sure this time. 

Kiyotaka: Do you want me to walk you home? 

Piper: You sure? I thought you were in a hurry. And what about your mom and dad? 

Kiyotaka: My dad's away on a trip and my mom... she's always watching me, so it doesn't matter. Let's go. I'll follow you. 

Piper: Always watching you? 

Ignoring her comment, Kiyotaka walked side by side with Piper, chatting along the way to her house located in a very lavish neighborhood. 

However, in the distance, two beautiful girls dressed in all white gleamed at the pair walking away.

...

...

...

Kiyotaka: You must be pretty rich. What do your parents do? 

Piper: Well, my dad is an actor and my mom... I haven't met her. 

Kiyotaka: Figures. That's the same for me. Rich dad and an absentee mom. 

Piper: But is your dad famous too? Does he have time for you? 

Kiyotaka: I don't really like my father so the busier he is the better. And he's not really that famous or well known. Your father a famous actor or something? 

Piper looked like she didn't want to say anymore, but having built trust with Kiyotaka on their escapades, she decided to reveal her father's name. 

Piper: He's Tristan Mclean, alright? Happy?