44 dream

As im laying here everything seamed to be dark it was cold and the floor was like a dark puttal ripis all around my body this dark black liquid void all around me. As i sat up looking around it was dark just me alone siting in this puttal of dark black water like substance. I looked down at my hands as this dark water driped onto my hands was it falling from the sky i loomed up but their was nothing i looked back down at my hands and this back cold wet water drips off my face one my palms was i crying. Why? More and more started to seap down from my face. I reached up to whip all of the tears away as I noticed it wasn't just coming out of my eyes but my nocie also is this a novie blead strange as a tickle in my throat makes me cough i go to hold my moth as this black water had came out whats wrong with me am i sick am i bleeding am i dieding my body rived in pain as this dark blackniss seped out of every orfice of my body. I felt like something was holding my neak raping around making it hard to breath i lay down holding onto my neack sqwilling around in pain wanting this feeling to leave me some one help.i realaxed my body and clothes my eyes praying thus would just pass this horrible nightmear. 

A soft yound vocie calls out. Zack a sound of a little girl.

Zack get up she called out

I opended my eyes as all the pain went away and the darkness was fild with light. A blue sky with cloud's. The sun sined and i was laying on a bed of grass. I layed their looking up in the sky thinking of all the animals that the cloudes took shape. A cruelly blond hair fell in front of me as a face was hovering over me blokinf out the nice view. A young little girl with curly blond hair and blue eyes.

Zack she called out

I sat up fasted what the hell who are you

Your the girl i keep seeing in my dreams

Hello zack

What do u aant with me

She laugh

I looked around we were on a heal of grass looking behind me their was a white manchin with rose's everywere fild with pretty color's as i stud up. I asked were are we

This is home she replyed

What do you mean home? She took my hand and we started walking twords the manichen but instead of going in she lead me off to the side their was a chiuct swing and and ragoler swend next to a table and chairs

She let go of my hand and sat on the white swing push me she asked looking at me.

As i walked behind her and pushed her on this swing i noticed you can look tworeds the house and into the kitchen through the glass .

So why are we here.

Because this is the place i live at

Why did u take me here why have u been poping up in my dreams

To help you

What do you mean.

I help people through dreams when their losted and confused I gelp them

So your here to help me

Yes you have been losted zack you dont understand your abilitys or who you are.

How you going to gelp me

I have the ability to be in other peoples dreams I've learned to understand everything about a persons dreams why we have them how they work.

So why do we have dreams

Dreams happen because are brains are trying to understand things.

So what is this kind of dream then.

Your losive dreaming witch means you can see me undreastand me and control this dream the way u see to it.

Wait so right now i can dream up anything i want?

Yes.

As i start thinking of a hamburger in my hands it pops up.

Oh wow soo cool as i stuff my face with the hamburger

Ooo what about jumping on clodes as i look down their was clodes all around me i start to jump through all the cloudes one by one as i reached down graved a hand full of the cloudes and eat it as it desolved into my moth like cotton candy.
This is soo cool i said.

Yes it is the girl with the blond hair said while rideing a paguses landing next to me who i want one i dreamped up a dragon and i was riding it throw the sky this is soo cool i wonna do a cool trick you want to see i asked the girl.

Zack wee need to get serious now.

I stold up on to the dragons back feeling the wind throw my hair will in the air i started runing up the dragons back and jumped off the dragons head falling through the cloudes thinking of the dragon dive boming down and i land on his back again but this didn't happen falling the world got dark and black i started hearing this alarm clock going off in my head wait whos alarm is that they need to turn it off im falling whats going to happen to me will i die when i land i hate this feeling i need to wake up as the ground came up fast and i smaked right into it the world was spinging my head hurt i woke up out of the dream .

As my alarm on my phone was going off i reached to grave it and hit the button. That was a strange dream.