36 Dominick storms in

The dig double door opens up. Someone standing their zack a familiar voice calls. my face planted into the red carpet.

Ouch this hurts like a sun of a bitch. I sit up to see who it was Dominick . Dominick walks over to use.

What are you doing with your ass in the air you look so stupid. Dominick said laughing. He laughs so hard I wanted to punch his face in for making fun of me

Oh hey cousin long time no see why don't you come give me a hug. lucifer said with a grin on his face

Cousin? I said. I never thought abought it but i dont think i ever meet Dominick's family just his mom once she was always working.

hell no I know exactly what your trying to do your trying to copy my ability. Dominick says crossing his arms he trund his head way in anger.

What no. i just haven't seen you in so log i miss my little cous... lucifer said in a sarcastic way.

what the hell are u doing here anyways. Dominick asked.

just doing my job the princess requested of me. lucifer said.

Dominick looks at me did he hurt you what are all those marks on your face and arms.

No its fine its just from the floor really why they put carpet this sucks.

Its a lot softer then cement or hard tieal flooring. lucifer Says

Get up Were leaving Dominick replies.

What why? As i stand up from the floor and Dominick ushering me out.

hey cousin your forgot something lucifer Holds up a walite on it and starts waving it around the air laughing.

You scumbag you give that back right now. dominick says angrily.

Come get it then. lucifer laughs.

Dominick walks up to lucifer. lucifer glares at him with a grin. Dominick grabes the walite out of his hands and storms out.

Your friend needs to get a job his wallet has nothing in it! lucifer says with an annoyed town in is voice.

Walking in the hallway Dominick looking throw the wallet that dick took my money again. Fuck

did that ass hole lay hands on u at all. or take anything.

No we just shuck hands and he was showing me how to use my sword occurs he did trip me a few times on purposes and made me eat shit more like the carpet but at leased his sword didn't slice my face open or anything like that. i said

Shit this is bad really bad. Dominick said

Why? i asked

His ablity is to copy others if he gets ahold of yours were in truble.Also stay away from him hes no good and takes peoples money and belongings anything of high value. Dominick wornd me

But i didnt even see him grab your walite how did he get it? i asked confused.

yeah thats another ability of his. Dominick replies

how many ability's does this guy have.

He has this thing where he takes the virus from people but only of high value he gains others ability's when doing so. The princess has him do tasks for her every now and again. But it comes with a price. Dominick explains.

how is that possible wont he get sick and theirs no cure to it?

Their isn't hes the only thing we got to saving this world. we dont know much about him he keeps everything a secret its posible hes amunded to it and its posible hes keeping it a secret he will become like those others.

Dear diary

They hed to bed zack take a shower and sleeps.