Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭

Start from the beginning

Naira wipes her tears and again gets away from kartik's hug and she tells looking at him..

Naira: doctor told me to abort the baby as because of my carelessness the baby isn't growing well and also my.. my walls are so weak that I may have a chance to die when I give birth.

Samarth gayu and kartik gets shocked hearing it and Kartik feels as if someone have pierced his heart with knife knowing about how his sherni struggled and his eyes gets teary and he immediately cups her face lovingly..

Kartik: th..the..then ho..how di..did you give birth to kairav? Dint you feel scared for your life?? And..how did kairav suddenly grew when doctor told he wasn't growing in your tummy?

Naira cries recalling those past incidents and tells with water flowing from her eyes..

Naira: i was more shattered hearing it and I was guilty for not taking care of the baby well and i was blaming myself in front of every god. I then went to church temple and dargah and prayed for my baby's growth pleading to every god not to punish my innocent baby for my mistake. I also seeked forgiveness from every god to not punish me too by giving death and leaving my bacha lonely in this world. Finally after few weeks the test results show that baby is growing well and even my walls are better now..

Naira smiles a little telling this and even kartik emotionally smiles and kisses her forehead..

Kartik:yeah..you finally did. You made kairav alive from death and yourself too..iam really proud of you my sherni. Wish I was there with you at that time..i could have erased all of your sorrowness and brought happiness in your life..but..

His eyes flows with tears thinking about how naira would have suffered alone and naira immediately wipes his tears and kisses his forehead cupping his face..