Chapter 3: kairav's papa

Kairav wakes up and kartik smiles seeing his cute angelic face..

Kartik: bacha..now is your stomach pain better?

Kairav: it's absolutely fine uncle. Thank you for helping me and bringing me to your house..

Kartik smiles and brushes his caringly..

Kartik: bacha..don't need to thank me.. hereafter i will bring you here everyday from 4 to 6 pm okay..so that you will not left alone in school. Here you can enjoy with your friend vansh and me too..

Kairav smiles and kisses his cheeks..

Kairav: thank you handsome uncle..

Kartik gets suprised hearing compliment and grins sheepishly and kisses kairav's cheeks too..

Kartik: even you are no less than me..you are handsome than me.

Kartik and kairav laughs..

Kairav: uncle..can you drop me in school? My muma will come sooner..

Kartik: ok..it's almost 5:45..I'll drop you in 10 minutes.

Kartik picks kairav in his arms and goes down and kairav bids bye to his friend vansh and others too and he goes with kartik in car and kartik bids bye to kairav leaving him in school near security and goes and soon within some minutes naira comes and picks him up and goes..

The next day too kartik brings kairav to his house after school hour..

Manish lifts kairav happily..

Manish: hey kidd..i was waiting for you..iam so so happy to see you again.

Kairav: even i was waiting eagerly for school to end sooner so that I can come to this house..it's so fun here.

it's so fun here

Vansh: chachu.. please drop my friend..i want to play with my toys with him.

Manish drops kairav down and both goes to vansh's play room and they play with toys sometime..

Later kairav gets bored of toys..

Kairav: vansh..lets play football. Iam bored of toys..

Vansh: i don't like football..i only like basketball.