Waking up and Starting

A/N: When the Tree and the Sea are silent. But then catfight against each other with frying pans and eggs.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

...?

Am I... still alive? No... then where is this?

Empty... very dark but... I see a light.

Going towards the light, I noticed that I no longer have a body. Am I just a soul? Or am I something else?

When I reached to the light source. I notice a bright yellow tree next to me. It's very tall and the ground is red... um, I don't remember the ground being colored red?

Before I can process on what's going on, the tree suddenly shook a bit and put something into my mind.

[Tree of Imaginary Numbers]

[Quantum Sea]

Just having these two names. I realized that I'm not in my world but here where Otto and Aha went?!?!?!

WTF?!!??!

How did I even get here? I only just remember dying after getting killed by a slap of a tuna fish.

And I was only 15!

....

Anyways, the only thing I know the tree is from the games that were made. The Honkai Impact world, the Genshin World, and the Honkai Rail World.

I'm still waiting for them to update! I just finished the plot of Penacony and now I'm waiting for Genshin to have a new plot when they bring out the new nation map open. After all, Fontine was a good plot that they made.

The only thing I cry, it the knives. ;-;

Hate Otto.

Understand Otto.

Become Otto.

Why they do this to us.

....

Ahem anyways, I think I need to focus on what the heck I should do now. Wait, what am I supposed to do?

Thinking for a while, I notice that there was a cube nearby. It was glowing blue light at the center of all sides of the cube.

I went towards it as it glows even brighter and floats towards me. Weird symbols are appearing on it as I realize that I can touch it somehow.

I decided to play around it. That were a lot of cool functions until I noticed that I could connect worlds around it. This made me think on what I should do.

Should I...?

Maybe...

I think it would be fun right...?

Hehehe.

A-Ahem. I'll just hope that Azathoth or the other crazy outers from Honkai GGz doesn't show up to my doors after I have fun here.

~~~~~

3rd Pov:

As time has pass, the four worlds were going well.

In Honkai Impact 3rd world, things are going smoothly, no Herrscher has awakened since the second collapse. Timeline is now 2016 where the story going to begin.

A certain white haired tuna girl in St. Freya was hugging another girl saying that her cooking was the best. At Destiny, the bishop was busy playing his favorite game since there was no work to do. World Snake, quiet as ever. Anti-Entropy, still in chaos. Pretty normal yeah?

In the Genshin Impact World, the Traveler and his emergency food was about to head off towards Liyue after the Wind Demon Dragon problem was over.

Mondstadt was at peace, Liyue preparing for the ceremony, war in Inazuma is still going, Sumeru is still merged with the void device, Natlan is still a warzone, Snezhnaya is quiet, and Fontaine is partying with trials. The Abyss are very quiet after their plan with the Wind Demon Dragon failed.

At Honkai Star Rail, the Star Dome Train members are about to leave the Black Tower space station soon. The carrier of the star core has already tested the simulator universe from Ms. Herta and now joining the Star Dome Train at this moment.

From the Immortal Alliance Boat, was very peaceful for now. Until someone will drop a star core on them soon. At Belobog from another planet, still icy and cold as ever. Going to be rescued soon by people from the train. As for the planet star of Penacony, a certain girl was lonely in a dream. Wonder what will happen there.

Finally, at Honkai GGz, we have the timeline where the Savior first appeared at the academy where Raiden Mei is at. While at white haired girl named, Kiana is now a B-ranked Valkryie currently study at her mother's academy. Destiny and Anti-Entropy are still clashing against each other with direct killing intent of course. Pretty much, chaos will happen sooner or later.

...

Everything was going well until...

A screen shows up smacking their faces on all four worlds.

Of course, this alerts them as the higher ups and well-known people immediately send orders of scanning and trying to get information on what happening right now. Many people were panicking including the civilians that were just having a peaceful day right now.

The Star Gods, Herrschers, Demon Gods and other powerful beings were either not caring or surprised a bit.

As people were discussing with their own groups, words from the screen finally shows up.

[Welcome all of the four worlds who is watching now!]

[This is the dimensional show system!]

[Showing all things from the past, present, future, parallel worlds, and even more!]

[All four worlds will have two barrage chats. One for the core group, and the other for the rest. Think as it has one for VIP and the other is for common people.]

[Now Starting video in 20 minutes. The four-way Holy Grail War!]

~~~~~

*

*

*

~~~~~

What do you think?

Quick question: Which Holy Grail War do you all want to see first?

A: Team four-way battle (per team: 7 masters and 7 servants. 4 teams in total.)

B: Servant Card four-way battle (26 masters with one each a servant card.)

C: Classic four-way free for all battle (7 Masters and 7 Servants.)

D: Chaotic four-way battle (16 masters and 16 servants. But an unexpected event happens.)

E: Hell four-way battle (Beyond the Trees and the Seas. 28 masters and 28 servants.)