Hearing his clearly angry voice, caused Jade to show a big and amused smile as she turned to look at Aron.

"Fufu. Did I? It appears I forgot about it, dear"

Jade said that as she made a playful face towards Aron

"That's the worst excuse I-... ... ... Dangit!"

When Aron was about to say something else in an angry tone, he noticed Jade making an amused smile, that she only did whenever she won a bet against him. This caused him to remember the bet he had made with her earlier today.

"Ara ara, Sir Aron. It appears that I won again, I hope you will fulfill your end of the deal"

"... ... ... Yes... ... ... My love, kuh!..."

When Aron said those words, he felt a sharp pain in his chest by the extreme amount of embarrassment and cringing he felt from saying that to Jade.

"*Nods* Very well... Lady Lysette, if you excuse us, but we shall take our leave to not let the other guests wait any longer"

"... Yes, very well... Have a good evening, you two..."

Lysette could not help but feel a bit lost at the interaction of the two, but she also felt happy to see that her friend was getting along on her own with her fiancé. As she thought such, the next guest walked forward, who was also someone Lysette knew very well.

"Lady Lysette, it is an honor to be present here for your birthday"

"*Bows down* Good evening, Lady Lysette. And thank you for giving me the honor to accompany Milady here today"

"Mm *Nods* it is great to have you two here, Lady Rosemarie, Sir Jan"

"Lady Lysette, may I ask you how have you been lately?"

"Well... Let's just say that I found a new hobby of sorts, but beyond that, nothing much has changed" <... ... ... I can't say to her that I shared a bed with Edward-sama and that we kissed way too much!>

"Oh my, that is really interesting, I would like to hear more about it. But I, nor Sir Jan, shall keep the other guests waiting, so we shall take our leave now. See you later, Lady Lysette"

"Bows down* Have a good night, Lady Lysette"

Differently from the previous four, there wasn't anything particularly noticeable at their short exchange, outside of the fact that it was perfectly normal and short. And then the next two invitees finally walked forward as they showed quite a lot of nervousness.

"I am happy to see that you two were able to make it here today, Lady Sofia, Sir Moss"

"I-I-It's g-g-good t-too s-see y-you t-too, L-Lysette!"

"... *Nods and bows down repeatedly*"

"... ... ... If you two need to, you can leave and go ask one of our servants to guide you two to an empty room, so that both of you can calm down"

"T-T-Thank you, Lysette!"

"... *Desperately Nodding*"

"Ahaha..."

All that Lysette was able to do was dryly laugh with a troubled face at seeing her friend, and her fiancé, who both were too shy to talk in public and even more so in a position where they had to talk to the person getting all the attention to herself, even if by accident. And after they had both left, there was no one else to greet her, at least of the normal guests.

And Lysette was starting to feel a lot of anticipation at greeting the last guest, who was also the person she wanted to see the most.

"... ... ... Hm?"