28.

'Sure baby i would love to.. but last night..'

'What about it?...amore'

'i just wanted to say how good you are at lying.. i mean thom totally believed that you were staying at vic's house..

'Ofcourse.. i'm good at lying.. babe..now i would love to repeat last night.. baby.. i can't wait anymore..'

'y-yes me too..'

'Are you getting horny??...'

'n-no.. y-yes maybe..'

'ethan...!'

'Wh-what.. your voice is so sexy..'

'Ethan!!!'

'what???'

'Your making me shy.....'

'Oo do i???.. i tought sexy talk meant to make someone shy..'

'maybe but you could come over.. thomas is out with his friends.. '

'Okay.. but are you sure he won't be back soon?'

'no i know him.. by now'

'Okay.. good..amore.. i'll see you soon..'

'I can't wait baby.. i love you so much..'

'I love you too amore..'

Yess he's coming over i've missed him.. i mean thomas is so good to me but sometimes it's just boring and i want someone who that makes it less boring?? i don't know but i need to get ready and put on some make up maybe? Or not well atleast i took a shower before hehehe...

*a couple of minutes later*

Finally he's here what took him so long omgg...

'hi what took you so long???...'

'I just couldn't choose an outift.. sorry..'

'but you look amazing baby come in'

'Hi..'

'Hi edgar.. i've missed you living with thomas is so boringg.. i wanna live with you..'

'Is it??'

'yeah it is but you look amazing..'

'engelina you told me that twice now..'

'I know and it's true..'

'You can't wait huh??'

'No i can't baby..that's why i am taking you upstairs..'

'Amore i've got a better idea.. i'm taking you some were.. like uhm a hotel?'

'You mean you wanna take me to a hotel?'

'yeah'

'Good idea edgar.. we're such a good team... i love you..'

'and i love you amore..'

•••

*time skip*

{thomas his point of view}

Were is engelina.. she should've been home by now.. i mean we are going out for dinner..tonight and she's not even home yet were did she go????.. maybe i should call her..

'thomas??'

'amore were are you i'm home.. i tought we were going out..'

'Shoot bany i forgot i went to vic's house she needed my help with something i am soo sorry.. baby i am on my way okay??'

'Yeah okay..'

She sounded weird like very weird.. ma-no don't think about that now thom she's not cheating on you  she isn't lying to you stop thinking about it now.. we are in a good place now.. i can't ruin this..

'I am sooo sorry baby i am on my way now i'll see you soon thommy i love you so much..! X'

See there she's texting me already saying that she's sorry again cutee.. i love her so much...

~~

'Hey thom..'

I say to the boy while i kiss his cheek

'Hey i've missed you amore'

'I've missed you to baby.. now i was thinkng maybe we could stay at home tonight and order in?'

'but i wanted to go out for dinner amore..'

'baby i'm tired.. and i don't feel good.. since this morning i've been having a weird stomach ace..'

'Ooo well let's just stay at home then amore..'

'Okay.. now how was your day?..'

||

Engelina your making a BIG mistake girll omggg... 🙈 cheating on thomas??? Again?! Are you insane ?

Anyways enjoy!!💋💋🤭