3.

'Alex??.. why are you calling me it's 10 am..'

'Darling how did it go yesterday??'

'It went very well why??'

'They want a second interview with the singer'

'What?!'

'Their manager just called me they wanted a sec-'

'Yeah i heard you the first time..'

'Well good now darling get up cause you have to be there in 10minutes'

'What?!'

'Please engelina darling don't complain..'

'i'm not! Gosh alex i have to go..'

'Yes you need to go to that interview'

'Bye alex..'

Asshole..... ughh ! Now i have to get ready and interview that singer i mean damiano...

••
{Engelina's pov}

Wow this hotel is huge.. i'm going to get lost omgg.. now i need to find the front desk...

'Can i help you??'

As i turn around a man stands in front of me with the brightest eyes i've ever seen god their beautiful..

'Yes uhm i'm looking for mr damiano david?'

'That's me'

'O-ohh.. you're damian-okayy...'

'What's wrong babe?'

'Nothing.. i uhhh let's go some were more quiet? Cause after all you wanted a second interview s-'

'Actually i didn't i lied'

'What????'

'I wanted to ask you to go out with me..'

'Me??? Uh no that's not i mean it's not... like part of my job.. i'm s-sorry i have to go..'

'No! Wait!'

•••

God that was weird.. i mean why did he do all that??? why did he wanted to go out with me? I mean me.. oh nice now alex is calling me...

'Engelina darling how did it go?'

'There was no interview alex'

'What???'

'There was no interview it was a lie that singer just wanted to go out with me..'

'What?? Darling that's not part of your job and you know that'

'Yes yes.. i know that alex i'll just go home i guess..i mean i got nothing else to do so..'

'Yes you should do that and tomorrow you'll come to the office i wanna talk about something important'

'sure alex..'

'Great darling ! See you tomorrow!'

'Bye..'

||

Enjoy.❤️