Chapter 48- I am dying

Start from the beginning

"Mhhh not yet, baby."

I want that too, Ally.

My fingertips travel down her hips, and then I move my hand to the place she needs me the most.

I run over the thin fabric covering her soaked pussy and then grip at both sides. I pull them up, increasing the pressure of the fabric against her skin. She lets out a moan, and I pull again, wanting to make it louder.

"Yeah, that's it, but I need to taste you."

"Yes, please," she whispers, pulling her thong down in record time.

"You have a gorgeous pussy," I say, looking at her, running a hand through my hair. Damn.

"So I have heard."

My first reaction of my body is to go rigid, but then I just look up to her, and she grins down at me.

"You better. Otherwise, they would have lied their way into hell," I truthfully answer, even though jealousy is burning inside of me. They better have made my girl feel worth it because that's what she is. Worth it.

To tease her, I start to awfully slowly rub her clit, teasing her. A moan escapes her lips, and I watch her every breath as I speed up my movements.

"Please take off your bra, baby," I say, watching as she struggles to do so as I continue to rub her pussy. As she struggles to open the clasp, I slide a finger inside her tight pussy. Soon I follow after with a second. "Yes," she whimpers out, but all I can do is stare at her tits. I move up and start to tease one nipple with my tongue. They harden as I suck onto it, moving quickly to the second one. She writhes under me as I curl my fingers inside her to get to that specific spot. Her moans get louder.

"Yes, let me hear you. You are doing so good." My fingers thrust harder, and she rolls her hips so my palm rubs against her clit.

I suck harder on her nipple, and I can feel her hand running through my hair. She starts to pull, and I look up, grinning at her. She moans against my mouth as our lips meet again, and I increase my pressure, pumping in and out of her.

"Yes, Kaden. Harder. Please." The last word is only a breathy moan anymore.

"Your wish is my command," I say but remove my hand. She opens her eyes that were closed in ecstasy a moment before, and confusion is evident on her face.

But before she can complain, I travel down my body, kissing every part of it. I spread her legs wider as I look deep into her eyes. I push the two fingers inside her again, stretching her. She clenches around me tightly.

"Fuck, baby. So wet."

She bites her lip, trying to hold back her moans.

"Don't hold it back. I want to hear you."

I start to push faster and harder, hitting a sensitive point inside of her until she screams out my name.

"I mean it, I can't do it anymore. I have to taste you," I groan out, pushing my covered cock, still covered by boxers and jeans, against the mattress. I rub harder to increase the pressure.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" Aleandra whimpers.

"Yeah, baby. I could ask you the same. You damn witch."

Before she can respond, I put my mouth onto her clit, sucking while continuing to push into her. My gaze never leaves hers as her mouth falls open. I notice she tries to keep her facial expressions as minimal as possible but fails.

"Don't try to hide from me. I want you to be comfortable," I say, reaching up to grab her chin again as I continue to move inside of her.

"Oh, I am comfortable. So. Damn. Comfortable," she moans, and I smile so hard my face aches.

"This feels so good."

I let out a chuckle, the movement sending a shiver through her entire body as I press my mouth against her pussy again. I continue sucking on her clit while assaulting her tight pussy with my fingers.

"Yes, that's right. Baby, come for me," I command as she clenches around them.

Her stomach starts to tighten up, and as she throws back her head, I am a goner. I thrust harder against the mattress, trying to relieve this ache, but it doesn't work. I need her, but I can't be selfish and stop. I would never.

Her legs begin to shake, and pride overcomes me. She clenches around me again, and I cannot wait to feel her around my dick. After a moment of her coming down from her high, she looks down at me again. I slowly pull my fingers out and continue to keep eye contact as I put them inside my mouth.

"I love your taste." I mumble as I lick them clean.

I look down and press my mouth against her trembling pussy again before coming up to her again. I lean down to kiss her forehead.

"Is it now your turn?" She whispers, out of breath.

"I would never try to convince you to do anything, baby. I am very capable of handling my business on my own."

She wraps her legs around my body again and uses the strength of her thighs to push me on my back. She sits on top of me, and I have never been more turned on than in this moment. Her confidence, how she sits on top of me, rubbing her naked pussy against my covered cock. I let out a groan.

"Fuck." When was the last time I've been this horny? God, I feel fourteen again.

"Yeah, I bet you can take care of yourself just fine," she breathes out and then stops.

She stops.

And I hope, I beg God that she keeps going, but she starts to grin, and I know she won't give me what I need. She slides off of me, keeping eye contact.

"Well, maybe next time. I think you look exhausted and need your rest. I wouldn't want to keep you up all night." She smirks at me as she gets off the bed.

I am breathing so hard; I think I might die.

I bite my inner cheek as I look up at her.

"I am sorry, Kaden."

"Yeah, I bet you are. I bet you are," I repeat, narrowing her eyes at her playfully.

I am dying.

I am dying.

And then she dares to wink at me before she pulls my shirt over her head. God, she looks so gorgeous as it reaches almost to her knees.

"Good night. Maybe you'll be more energized tomorrow."

I let out a sigh.

"Good night, witch," I say, then take the pillow next to me and push it onto my face.

I am dying.

She's going to be the death of me, I think as I hear her leaving the room.