Chapter 26- Bottling up the truth

2 chapters
Thank you for your patience:)

I know the scene is different than in my teasers. I decided to change it! I hope you understand.

 I decided to change it! I hope you understand

No more than 25 people are in the room

Red velvet covered recamier, enormous mirrors bordered by the golden framework. Lust embedded in luxury.

Everything to make you feel good.

The dark expanse is only lit by a few dim lights to keep privacy. Or rather giving the illusion of privacy because the moaning and groaning give away what is happening. Everybody knows that people who fuck in here don't want privacy.
There are enough rooms in the back where they could get pleasured without us hearing and seeing.

But they choose this.

We are choosing this because outside of this building we have a path to follow.
A great path, a future most cannot comprehend.
Presidents, CEOs, bankers, Diplomats, royals...
And in here they can truly live out what their families want them to be.

Gods.

They either want the thrill...

Or they just don't care and want to show off.
The best part...

No one is going to talk. We all have secrets. We can't risk our futures or our heads. Jail would never be an option.
A scandal big enough to blow our heads off?

Not an option.

The heir to one of the largest oil pipelines in the world got railed by two gigolos last weekend.

Nobody talks.

Nobody would ever talk.

We.

All.

Have.

Our.

Reasons.

The woman here aren't prostitutes or high-paid escorts.