Chapter 12- 8 million

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Another chapter will be up in a few hours:)

„Remember, when it looks that bad, you can still wear a wig or shave your head

„Remember, when it looks that bad, you can still wear a wig or shave your head. I am sure it will suit you, honey." Adaeze tries to comfort me, with a look of horror on her face.

"That's not what I wanted to hear. Tell me that it will look good. That I don't have to wear a wig." I say, the panic rising inside me.

Adaeze Ginevra Bellanti, my second heartbeat and the last part of the trio I and Emmabell exist of, connects with us through the screen. When I first met her I was so jealous because the possessiveness I had over my best friend tops nothing and they liked each other so much but when I spend more time with this gorgeous girl I realized I don't have a choice but to love her too.

But not like the person who is currently hopefully not ruining my hair, she is somewhere completely different. On the other side of the country, studying art at a school nobody knows mixed with another degree nobody understands.

"You know what. I think I will end the call and you can go back to those weird people in this weird town, studying this fucking weird degree because I was sure this will work out great before you called."

"It will work out great, I promise."

We both ignore Emmabell.

"Why is this my fault now? I just told you that there is a possibility that it won't work out the way you wanted to and I would have done it professionally."

"No, as soon as you saw what's going on, you looked like you have seen a ghost. Or like you would burst out into laughter, I don't even know which one of the two."

"You are interpreting too much in my expressions. I have full trust in our best friend. I am sure it will look amazing."

"Thank you. Only 15 minutes left till we can rinse it off." She says and my panic grows.