Chapter 1

Hi❤️
New story.

P.S. The music is just for you to listen for something whike you read. You can make suggestions in the comments, and I will put your song next!☺️

--------------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

It has been 10 years since hawkmoth has been defeated. Ladybug and Chat Noir revealed their identities, it was Marinette and Adrien. I wasn't even that surprised, like they were always late or whenever an akuma would appear they would make a stupud excuse to run away.

Anyway they started dating and got married 3 years later.

After hawkmoths defeat I wanted to just dissapear because everyone hated me. I was all alone. So I ran away.

One day 1 year after hawkmoths defeat I was kidnapped and then imprisoned in league of assasins hideout.

I was tortured for what felt like years but was only 6 months. I became a puppet. I was trained to be an assasin. Why???

Talia wanted the miraculous, it was something Ra's could never get. And so Talia wanted to get them as to prove to a dead man that she was better.

Apparently not everyone knew the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir only those who atleast once had miraculous. One of them was me. And since everyone other one of them had a miraculous currently me being the only one without I was targeted.

Talia not only wanted to get them but also to use them to make the league of assasins even stronger.

I was tortured because she wanted to know who was the Guardian and the secret identeties. But the kwami's magic didn't let me utter even a word about the magic. (A/N: I know that is not true in the show, but here it is🥰)

So she tortured me a bit more for me to break just enough to become her puppet. The torture may have been that I was killed a few times but let's not talk about that.

It has been exactly 10 years. 10 years since I last saw them. I was now in Paris looking at all those smiling faces and remembering everything I went through because of them.

All the long days I had spent training, all those years killing people. Just to see all of them living happily.

My first target was the rabbit miraculous. Since it had the ability to go back in time. And I don't want to them to be prepared.

I had to steal all the muraculous tonight. I creped near Alix's house and looked through the window to see her peacfully sleeping. I sneaked inside and grabed the miraculous. Since she was also married to Kim I also grabed his miraculous which was the monkey miraculous.

I quickly got out and ventured to my next target. After a while I had every miraculous except for Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses.

I swiftly got in their house by a window and quietly went to their bed. I quite easily hit their miraculous but then I saw a kwami that definatly wasn't from their miraculous sleeping peacfully.

It looked like a kwami version of a phynix.

(A/N: pictures are not mine

(A/N: pictures are not mine. I took them from pinterest.)

I found it's miraculous which was a broch that looked like this:

I quickly grabed it and ran out of that damned roon and then that damned house

---le time skip brought to you by my lazy ass cat-----

I sat down in one of the safehouse that belonged to the league of assasins. I was very curiuos about that nee miraculous, I have never seem it and may be something that can get me out of Talia's grasp.

I put it on and the same kwami appeared before my eyes. "Hello, my name is Reeja and I am a kwami of rebirth. I assume you are my new holder?" "...Y-y-yes hi, I'm Chloe." I was still stuned. Did he say.. rebirt???

"Can you tell me more about your powers?" "Since I am a keami of rebirth, I am what you would call a last resort. My power allows my holder to go back to a certain day with all theiy knowledge and be reborn in their body from their past." Reeja answered.

It wasn't the best explanation but I somehow understood. I could get a second chance in life.

"So if I want to go back to when I was 6 years old I would still have all my abilities and knowledge?"

"Yes in a sence. For example if you can lift like 59 kg rightnke you wouldn't be able to do that in you 6 year old body. You would have the knowledge on how to train your body but not your strengh or muscle. You would need to train your body first."

"Okay. But what happens to you oonce I get reborn?" "I would appeared next to you." Reeja answered.

I can escape Talia! I can finally fix my mistakes and go back in time without others being suspicious of me. "But I have to warn you. Since I have a power that rivals ladybug's and bkack cat's combined power, I get to set a condition which you have to fulfill for you to reborn. If you are not able to fulfill it in 10 years after you are reborned you are sent back to this time and this timeline."

"Hmmm... What is your condition?" "I know everything about hawkmoth and the miraculous that you are in possesion rightnow. My condition is:

Mauahhahahahaha I am evil.😈😈😈

Go to the other chapter to know what the condition was!!!

Bye😘