Jisung frowned . He came forward and apologized for braking the rolex meanwhile minho is having a fun time enjoying the way jisung was speaking.  His cute pout and cute whines leaving his pouty mouth made him look extra cute .

Minho leaned in and pecked him stopping the rambling of jisung who immediately shut down . He smiled into the kiss . " jisung , darling you don't have to be sorry . I know it was a mistake . But I really want to know why did you come to my room " minho said the last seriously which is obviously a joke . Meanwhile jisung tensed up by the tone . " i-i wa-wanted to talk to you because you have been ignoring me . And I had enough of your ignoring " jisung said and smiled nervously.  Minho could only chuckle . An idea struck minho .

" jisung , do you wanna go for a date now " minho asked in excitement . Jisung observed the sparkled in minhos eyes which were adorable . He cooed at him and pinched his cheeks.  " aish, why are you so cute " jisung said in a baby voice which made minho go in daze . " h-huh " . Jisung chuckled and answered to the question .

" yes, wait this is our first date right ?" Jisung asked which minho nodded .

Suddenly a wave of joy and excitement ran over jisungs body . He jumped and hugged minho tightly or even made them to fall on bed with jisung on top of minho . Jisung looked at minho in excitement and giggled. " I want out first date to be good . Let's go " like that he lastly pecked minho and got off and made minho go out of his room as he needs to change his clothes .

Minho chuckled at his adorable bf . He looked so adorable . He wanted to keep him in his pocket. He could literally hug him and cuddle throughout the night and even in day .

He also went to change .

__________________________________

As soon as jisung walked out of the room his jaw dropped to the floor . Like literally . He had never seen a person so freaking handsome and hot . He practically drooled at the older who was leaning against a wall with his left leg on the wall for support wearing a black jeans with a black t shirt , he also wore a black jacket with its zipper halfway.he wire some chains and accessories and most importantly his black boots and his black hair flipped back and half part of the hair in the front . ( I hope you understand my description )

Jisung gulped .

Mimho noticed the intense staring . He smirked and walked closer to the younger who didn't even noticed minho movements until minho spoke " you like what you see , darling " . The hot breathe made jisung shiver as he looked at minho . He gulped.  " Ye-no I mean yes but no whatimean -" jisung couldn't form any words as he looked at minho wide eyed . The next mingo said made jisung spine shiver and his blood rushed to his cheeks and face . " But I like what I see princess . You look beautiful " just like that ninho traced jisung face with his finger . Jisung felt minhos finger linger in his face and clothes .

Jisung wore light blue jeans and white shirt with a baby pink cardigan which also matched his pink converse .

Just like jisung , minho was mesmerized by jisung . His heart fluttered when he looked at jisung staring. He looked extremely and irresistibly adorable with his cute orange fluffy curly hair . ( super bowl Era jisung is so cuteeeeeee with his curly long hair 😣😖)

" jisung , where are your glasses?" Minho asked and jisung replied with " Oh I left them . I wore contact lens " minho formed an ' o ' shape with his mouth .

Soon they left for wherever they are going . Minho sat in his black car as he waited for jisung to come because he got some work to do . He saw some fluffy curly hair coming .

Jisung sat in the passenger seat and turned to minho who was already looking at him or staring at him . Unknown blush started to creep on jisungs cheeks .

He turned away as he couldn't maintain a eye contact ( in real life too 🤭).

" So where are we going , hyung ?" Jisung asked as minho drove to whatever place he had in his mind .

" I also don't know " minho replied as he he shrugged his shoulders . Jisung kept a confused expression as he tilted his head and looked at minho who was busy focusing on the road .

" Huh?" Jisung exclaimed . Minho chuckled . " Surprise surprise " minho said with his only teasing tone .

Jisumg pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest . ' cuteeee' minho squealed .

The drive took atleast half an hour . On the way jisung slept with his head on support of his window . Jisung woke up as he felt that the car has stopped .

He lifted his head and turned towards minho was walking out of the car and coming to the jisungs part of the car . He gentlemanly opened the car for jisung .

Jisung stepped out and chuckled at minhos new found behavior. He looked around to see where they were .

He turned to minho and noticed a smirk forming on his face .

" Hyung , why are we here again " jisung said with a surprised tone . " Humm , we need to meet someone here " minho replied with a smirk . Jisung got confused . " huh " jisung tilted his head .

" meet someone ..... here " jisung said as he pointed towards the sign board written with huge letters " AMUSEMENT PARK " .

Minho only nodded as he dragged jisung with him . They entered the park and jisung smiled . His memories when they first came to this park were really memorable.  He liked that day .

Minho dragged jisung to a specific ride .

Jisung jaw dropped . He looked at minho .

" Why are we going to this ride again ?" Jisung said as he looked at the familiar board .

" TAGADA RIDE "