"Why now?" Kai asked trying to take the matter into his own hands, "I don't know, I just know I fucked up that day saying shit I didn't mean!" Duke answered with a calm voice, he seemed as if he would do anything just to be forgiven by the two people in front of them. "At least can you tell us why you were behaving like that?" Kai asked calmly looking the man in the eyes "I was scared to fuck shit up and destroy what we had so I believed if I did it earlier it would have been better for all of us" The older Alpha admitted and immediately after went on his knees to show how much he had regretted everything. "Please forgive me! I'm seriously sorry!" the man confessed with a cracking voice which seemed ready to cry at any moment. Kai thought for a second without consulting Fanum before saying "Come in!" pushing his Dominican away from the door.

"Nigga hell nha!" Fanum warned trying to use his body as a shield but it was too late since Kai had said what he had said. "So you are going to do whatever we are going to ask right?" Kai asked Duke with a sense of evil twisting his voice. Duke nodded knowing that the requests from now on were going to be one of the weirdest. "What if you become the submissive for a few weeks!" Fanum proposed wanting to be able to do whatever he wanted with the man begging for forgiveness in front of him. Duke stilled for a second, thinking about what could happen if he said yes but it didn't matter to him at the moment "Yes!" Duke replied bowing his head.

"Good to know!" Kai exclaimed clapping his hands together, "But can I ask something?" Duke interrupted the celebration of his two mates, who nodded "What are the genders?" Duke asked wanting to know with all his health since he wasn't there to support them in any way "A boy and a girl!" Fanum replied making Duke smile like an idiot.

"What's going to be my punishment then?" Duke asked wanting to forget all this and put it behind, "Gonna have to let e fuck you!" Fanum replied. It was his payback time since Fanum had never lamented for the one time Duke went into a rut and Kai wasn't around to help and Fanum had to bottom for a whole week. Duke didn't protest knowing that this was the minimum he could do so he agreed. Then Kai came out with his own wish "I can do whatever I want whenever I want with you!". This was definitely more risky. Kai when he wanted he could act like a maniac and do some stupid shit. "Okay!" Duke answered with hesitation. "Then we can start now!" Fanum announced with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Wait, wait" Duke begged. He was lying on the bed naked with Fanum ready to stretch him out as much as possible for the good fucking he was going to receive. "What is it this time?" Fanum asked kidly, knowing that his Alpha was probably about to freak out like crazy. "Can Kai do it, I trust him more than you" Duke confessed with a whisper. But too bad, life wasn't fair and things didn't go as wanted. Before any other word could be othered by the older man, Fanum kissed him deeply at the same time inserting a finger inside of the man who tensed up immediately trying to move the fingers away. But at that moment Fanum released a huge amount of pheromones to weaken the older man.

When Fanum stopped kissing the man, a loud groan of pain filled the room. Kai chuckled at that, he was there watching everything, and to him it was funny. The face Duke was making from the weird sensation of a finger exploring his insides and the slight groans and 'stop' coming from the older man's lips. Fanum touched a certain point inside Duke that made the man pull away shouting a "Hell nha" Kai stood up from the chair he was sitting on removing his trousers, Fanum understood what Kai was planning so he dragged Duke by his legs to make him lay down on the bed again and before Duke could say anything Kai sat on Duke's face "Eat!" Kai simply commanded feeling this sense of hornyness taking over him. Duke did as he was told without complaining putting his mouth to work "Just like that!" Kai said moving his ass on the man while closing his eyes.

Fanum took the opportunity to get back to stretching the man out who moaned this time trying to enjoy the feeling, a few minutes later Fanum added a second finger trying to go deeper and deeper and Kai noticed that Duke was tensing up again he being down taking Duke's dick in his mouth. They were in the sixty-nine position and at that point Fanum hit Duke's p-spot which made the man curse out loud "Fuck!" he was puffing at the feeling, too much going on at once. Fanum took the opportunity to suck on Duke's balls and that was the last straw for the man, he bucked his hips up, almost crying from the weird feelings of stimulation and to top it off Fanum hit his spot again making the man cum instantly "Fuck, shit!".

Before Duke could recompose his senses from the high and slowly pushed his dick inside of Duke who was basically screaming at the extreme stretch he was feeling "Oh my god, fuck wait" Duke begged using Kai's hips as stress relevant. The pain felt unbearable, painful and overwhelming, Fanum didn't stop until he was buried balls deep inside the older Alpha who was now crying in pain "Fuck hurts!" were the only words leaving his mouth, Fanum didn't bother giving the man any moment to august to the stretch and went on fucking the shit out of the man. Kai turned around, now facing Duke who was barely conscious of the pain "It's okay, do you want me to ride you?" Kai asked already sinking on the semi-hardened dick.

The three of them stayed in that position for a total of thirty minutes, Fanum lost in the pleasure of a tight heat, Kai fucking himself on the juicy dick of his Alpha while Duke was there doing nothing except moaning like crazy he had begged multiple times for the two to go slower or stop for a second but nothing. He wasn't allowed to come the second time, his eyes watering and rolling to the back of his head. "You can come now" where the words he was waiting for, and in less than a second Kai's insides were being flooded in cum. Fanum pulled out just in time to come on Kai's back and Kai releasing his liquids on Duke's dick. Duke looked dead on the bed, unable to talk or move because of the too many things going on at the same time, his hips still spasming even tho nothing was being released. "You did so good!" Fanum complemented while walking to the bathroom to get some towels.

"Am I forgiven now?" the older man asked wickedly, feeling as if his body had been run over by multiple trucks. Kai smiled warmly, kissing the younger man's lips "Yes! We just wanted to use you a little bit. You were forgiven since you showed up today".