ll ACCEPTED ????ll

Start from the beginning

( A/N- Sorry tho for very much pics but I love to add pictures )

After that I searched about who burnt Kim's house . After hacking and searching for 10 minutes i finally found something. After that I called ....

On the call

??? - hello

Yn - hey dumbo listen I want a bastard in our basement at tomorrow morning because he messed with me and in mansion no 16 .

??? - aye aye captain !!

Yn - hmm now go and take rest you just came back from mission i think. After take rest find that bastard.

??? - ok queen bye take care and yeah we came from mission 15 mins ago .

Yn - ok bye dumbo

??? - love you cupcake

Yn - yah yah i hate u too

Call ended

( i will reveal who is he / she later )

After I cut the call i slept. I woke up at 4am having a nightmare I don't know why but this nightmare came again. So I wake up at 4am and went to gym .

My gym outfit

I came inside the gym and started exercise

I came inside the gym and started exercise. after 1 hour i came back to my room and did my morning routine. After I take bath i changed to this outfit.

After I changed i first went to Eun's room to check her but she's sleeping peacefully while hugging her plushie so I came outside and went downstairs to help ahjumma and other maids I know I'm mafia queen and I'm cold to everyone but i know them f...

After I changed i first went to Eun's room to check her but she's sleeping peacefully while hugging her plushie so I came outside and went downstairs to help ahjumma and other maids I know I'm mafia queen and I'm cold to everyone but i know them from many years they are my trusted people so I talk with them normally. And ahjumma always take care of us as her own child so I love her . i came to kitchen and wished ahjumma ,

Yn - Good morning ahjumma . ( Smile )

A.j - good morning ynahh . You wake early wae ? ( Smiling )

Yn - oh ahjumma i don't know I just woke up and came to help you with making breakfast.