𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -9

Start from the beginning

Crystal : shu...

Shu : Don't worry princess nothing will happen I am here with you , don't scare about the forest I am with you.

Shu's mind : and I will be with you for forever.

Crystal : hmm...

You look out though the window glass and found dark forest but you are not afraid anymore because shu's hand in with yours but you don't why your all fear vanished.

This is the first time you didn't cry because one time you go through the forest at night with your family but you start crying so hard because of the fear and your family members try a lot to convince you but nothing works and form that time you never travelled in night times....so this is your second time.

Because of shu your all fear vanished but you don't realise as this things are so new for you and because shu protect your innocence you never get to know this type of things about love and all.

Soon you both reached to the restaurant and after having a luxurious seat beside the window shu ordered something for you and him.

You didn't ordered by yourself because he told to he wants you to take a dish which is quite famous in the restaurant and you will love it.

After your and his food come you both had a peaceful dinner together than he ordered a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice as you don't like drinking coffee.

You are drinking your orange juice while talking to him about your small cousins , niece and nephew which are so adorable.

He is smiling at your cuteness and listening to your words so carefully but one think you didn't notice is a random man surrounded by many sexy women is looking at you up to down and shu noticed it and take his one eye upon that man.

That random man licked his lips while looking at you and those women are touching his seductively.

Shu is giving a sharp death glare to that man but he keeps ignoring it and looking at you.

You stop talking when you look at shu who was already looking at that man with darkest deadfull eyes , you look at the direction shu was looking and get a wink by that man.

You don't know what is the meaning of wink from a man so you turn around again.

Crystal : shu...look at me.

Shu looks at you after hearing the soft and cutest voice that ever exits and as soon as he looks at you his dark angry eyes turn into a soft one.

Shu : hmm.

Crystal : listen to me not that baka.

You said like a kid who need so much attention as he chuckled at your cuteness.

Shu : ok I will listen only you.

You again start to talk about your cousins and some random stuffs but stop when a voice come from your back.

??? : Excuse me but may I get you lady ?

Shu eyes again turn the most darkest eyes ever exit in world when he heard that black suit man's voice.

You turn around and found two men in black suit with black glasses.

Shu : who the hell are you ?

He said darkly and almost in venom tone but he knows he can't say in venom tone because of you.

??? : I am guards by that man and he ordered us to bring this pretty woman.

He said while pointing at that man who was looking at you few seconds ago.