The wheel spins for a few seconds and the arrow stops on Sungyeol's name. Some were glad it wasnt their name and some were excited to know the question.

"Okay Sungyeol, never have i ever called out the wrong name?" Johnny asked. "I have- Sakyeon and Jinae witnessed it. Dude i have never felt embarrassed in my life ever!"

"You need to tell them the story!" Jinae burst into laughters remembering the incident. "Okay so i was about to call this one dude from my class and i accidentally called him the teacher's name instead. Believe me when i say my face was red as hell!"

"Geez glad it wasnt me."

"Fuck off Jinae, you almost did the same-"

"Okay next is-- Johnny!" Jaehyun said excitedly. "Never have i ever ran around the neighbourhood naked?"

"Whats with- okay i have ran around in my boxers but never naked. Next!" Johnny answered as he sips his coffee of the night again.

"Next is Renjun! So never have i ever fake dated someone?"

"Bitch i have- you forced me to date you to prove someone that youre not into them!"

"I did that because i love you! And she cant stop touching my ass!" Haechan protested.

"Okay chill shitheads. Next-- Huijin! The newly wed!"

"We're not married!" Huijin said sa her face turned red while her soulmate chuckled, holding her closer to him. "Never have i ever dated a guy before you were introduced to your soulmate?" Chenle asked but then realised he fucked up.

"Oh shit i shouldnt have asked that." He whispered as he felt guilty. "O-okay you dont have to-"

"I have." She answered without any hesitant or fear in her voice. "Johnny knew the guy, it was a few years ago. Kinda sad but interesting."

The atmosphere then turned awkward and silence embracing them after she answered the question. They knew the topic of her ex-boyfriend was a sensitive topic which is why it was kind of awkward.

"What? Chill guys im over it. You dont have to be worried about it. Im fine. " She chuckled as the others let out the breath theyve been holding without noticing then let out an awkward chuckle.

"Okay i think thats all for tonight. We should head to bed, we're leaving tomorrow." Johnny stood up before bidding goodbye and heading to his room with his soulmate.

The others did the same as well as Huijin and Mark. Once they were in their room, Huijin broke the silence by asking him.

"You wanna know about my ex-boyfriend right? I know theres like tons of questions in your head right now and I know you want some answers."

"You dont have to explain now, love. I know its hard-" Huijin cuts him off by giving him a peck on his lips. "Like i said im fine and besides you told me your stories and now its my turn." She said pushing him to the bed, sitting him down on the edge.

"Wha-" he cuts himself as his soulmate lifts her shirt over her head but still keeping it on her shoulder and turning around to show her the tattoos on her back.

"Behind this tattoo is the scar i have told you about." He stared at the big dragon tattoo on ber back as he slowly brings his fingers to trace the tattoo. His touch brings shivers to her body.

"He once told me that he loved me and he was my soulmate. Being the most stupid person i am, i believed him though his soulmate tattoo wasnt matching with mine as i havent got one that time-" she puts her shirt back on turning to face him. "-it was kind of obvious that time that he wasnt the one for me but i pushed away that thought and one day he told me to come over so i did. I came over and he asked if i already had my tattoo and i said no- he went furious and pulled out a dagger hidden inside his room." She lets out a shaky breath as the memories came back to her like a wave crashing.