Chapter 8

3rd P.O.V

"YOU DUMBSHIT YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING!!"

"YOU SHIT GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!"

"HUIJIN YOU BITCH WHY DO YOU HAVE A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK!!"

" *gasp* DID YOU TWO FUCKING FUCKED WHILE MY SOULMATE WAS THERE DRINKING COFFEE?!?!!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD HUIJIN YOU SNITCH YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU TWO FUCKED BITCH COME BACK HERE!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HELP!! WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME YOU FUCKERS!!"

"Sometimes i questioned myself what did i do in the past to have this kind of creatures as my friends."

"Who the fuck you calling creatures Jinae?"

"OWW HYORIN!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FREAKING SLAP MY FACE WITH YOUR PHYSICS TEXTBOOK IT HURTS LIKE HELL YOU DUMBASS!!"

"I think we're the only one who's normal right, Sungyeol?"

"You are damn right,only us. Its like taking care of toddlers gosh these infants,thank god youre normal Sana."

Sana shrugged looking back at her friend being chased and her other friends bickering.

After getting chased by Hyeji, Minji, Heera, Sakyeon and Haerin in the hallways,they finally stopped in a cafeteria,they sat down breathing heavily from all the running except for the others,who didnt join the chasing cult.

"Bitch tell us everything but first give me back my phone." Sakyeon said breathing heavily.

"I did not have your phone??" Huijin questioned.

"Yes you ha-"

"Dumbass its in your pocket." Sungyeol sighed shaking her head. "I dont even know how you forgot your own phone in your pocket."

"Sshhh be quiet grandma,we're old thats why."

"SHE JUST CALLED HER GRANDMA LMAO IM CACKLING."

"DID YOU JUST SAID LMAO OUT LOUD? WAIT i just did LMAOOO"

"LMA- OWW STOP HITTING ME WITH THINGS I DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THIS SHITS YOU OLD GRANDMA"

"SHUT UP<3"

"SHE FUCKING SAID <3 OUT LOUD WAIT I DID IT AGAIN" Jinae screeches.

"Goddamn my ears gonna explode from her screechings gosh!" Hyorin slaps Jinaes arm with her thick english dictionary instead of her physics textbook.