15 - welcome to the family

Start from the beginning

"Where you both have been... " Lilly asked who's sitting on sofa... with crossed arms... Pete and vegas looked at her... She's having serious expression on her face now...

"Mom.. we're..."

"Not you..  pete answer me..." She asked...
Pete looked at her... He's controlling his self for not crying because he's thinking that she's mad because of what she saw earlier...

"I- i.... "
He didn't complete his sentence.... lilly stood up from where she's sitting...  She come forward to pete and vegas...
Vegas is now confused like what the hell is happening

"Pete.. i asked you something...."

"I-i'm sorry...."

"Sorry for what..."

"S-sorry f-for what you ----"
But then Lilly saw pete..  who's on verge of crying...

"Hey!! Hey honey what happened..."

Suddenly her tone become soft...
She come close to pete.. and touched his cheek... Now pete lost his control over himself.. he let tears fall....

"what happened pete... Why are you crying honey...."
She hugged him... She's worried... Like what happened him suddenly...
Vegas saw this he became more worried... He about to say but his mom stopped him..

"Pete what happened to you... "
But pete didn't said anything..he only cried...

"I-i'm sorry...i--"

"What're you sorry for..."

She parted from hug and looked at pete... She's now having worried look... She caressed Pete's cheeks and wipe tears from his face...

"Pete... Honey look at me..."
She cupped Pete's cheeks and made him look at her...

"Did this bastard done anything to you huh..." She asked as she looked at vegas...

"Maa... I didn't do anything...."

"Then why's he crying huh..."

"How do I know maa... I also asking why's he crying...."
Vegas looked at pete he's worried seeing pete like this... He want to hug pete..and comfort himm but his mom stopped him..

"Then what happened..."

"What y-you saw earlier.. I'm.. I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry because I saw you and vegas... together????"
Pete just nodded...

"Oh..God... You little Barts... Did I say anything huh..." Pete just shook his head no...

"Pete...honey... What are you thinking..huh... You're thinking I'll mad at you for that huh... "
Pete looked at her and nodded yes..........
She hugged pete...

"Honey.... I'll never do that.. never in my life... I'm just teasing you earlier.. and I don't mind though.. having this cute little son-in-law...."

She laughed at her words... But she indeed happy for vegas and pete... She already know about vegas.. liking pete...
No ..not only her but whole family knows Vegas loves pete..  how much he adore this little boy.. we credit goes to macau and tankhun..  both are the reason that whole family knows Vegas likes pete.....

Pete looked at her... With teary eyes... She kissed Pete's forehead...
She looked at vegas... And gestures him to come and join hug... Vegas gladly hugged her...

Everyone's happy...
"Welcome to family...."everyone shouted in union...

"Welcome to the family brother-in-law..." Pete blushed at this 'brother-in-law' ....Macau said running towards pete and jumped on him for hug.. he even kissed Pete's cheeks....