🌊 two 🌊

"Wait watch this!" Serenity attempts to do a cartwheel only for her arms to give out mid flip, leaving her now on her back with her brown eyes locked on the ceiling above while laughs spill from her drunken lips

Laughter leaves Saint's lips as well only for him to trip over his left foot and fall face first on the navy blue carpeted floor. "We had a time last night!" The couple say in unison, trying to pull their drunken souls off the floor only to lay back down from the cruise following the motion of the Atlantic Ocean.

After spending their morning getting a well deserved couples deep body massage Saint came up with bright idea of seeing who could drink the most before tapping out. Serenity was never one to turn down a challenge so she agreed to it wishing that she didn't from the spinning headache that was slowly approaching.

"Maybe we can just lay here for a while." She suggests, now resting her head on her arm as the cruise continues to rock. Saint musters up the strength to pull his tall being up and walks over to his girlfriend who had yet to move from her spot in the middle of the hallway. "Looks like you're tapping out to meee." He sings, now hovering over her anatomy, showing his infectious smile and dimples.

"You wish, help me up!" Serenity extends her hand which he gladly takes now pulling her up on her own feet. She runs her hands down the back of her curls then her shirt and looks into her lover's drunken eyes, releasing a giggle followed by a hiccup.

"You know that I can beat you! We were neck to neck until you wanted to leave!" She slurs her words, wrapping her arms around his neck as he bends down to help her on his back.

"No, you started cussing the bartender out because he cut you off, don't put the blame on me lil miss, Give me my tequila before you meet my fiery fist." He cannot help but to laugh being that Serenity was ready to go over the bar for one last shot. She was always feisty when intoxicated and left Saint laughing until his abs ached and his cheek muscles burned.

"Yeah, whatever." She rests her head on his back and lets him lead the way down the dim lit hallway. With it peaking on 3 AM most if not everyone had gone back to their cabins to get some sleep before waking for tomorrow's adventure.

"I say it's a tie, we both took seven shots so we even." Saint utters, trying to use the little strength he had to keep not only her up but himself as well. However, his blurred vision displayed four pairs of feet instead of two every-time he looked down which left him cautious with each step he took.

"Tomorrow can we tour the ship, I saw one of the instructors leading a class while at the pool and it looks interesting." Serenity inquires as her head returns to his shoulder.

"We can do whatever it is you want tomorrow, baby. It's all about you." He assures her as they finally make it to the hall their cabin was on. All that was left was for him to complete those last ten steps, swipe their cabin key, fall in bed and sleep away their drunkenness and hope that tomorrow morning neither of them would be met with the brutal punishment of a hangover.

"Where the key, baby?" Saint feels his pockets for their key as Serenity does the same, "I have it somewhere." She gets off his back and pats her pockets in search of the slim card that provided them with access to their room. "Found it!" She reaches into her bra and removes the key, handing it over to Saint that was using the door as a way to support his being that was seconds away from giving out.

"Just a littl-'

Free us.

The couple immediately turn their heads to the left at the eerie voices that cried out to them.

"Did you hear that!?" Serenity steps behind Saint and looks down the long narrow hallway waiting to see someone appear only to see.... Nothing.

"We trippin' come on let's get inside." Saint finally pushes the door open and enters their cabin the two had spent the majority of their day from while Serenity remains in her spot, eyes glued on the end of the hallway still, waiting for someone to reveal themselves only to come up empty handed. She decides to shake the weird feeling and follow Saint inside since what he said was true.

The two of them were tripping.

The tequila had them hearing something that was not there which meant that it was time to sleep off their drunken night and prepare themselves for the morning ahead.

"So what time is this tour?" Saint inquires, pulling his shirt over his head. Serenity shrugs and walks over to her side of the bed all while still trying to shake the weird feeling that had yet to fade.

"I think it's at 9 A.M." She begins to remove her clothing from today, replacing it with a pair of her silk pajama bottoms and one of Saint's white undershirts.

"That gives us," Saint's brown eyes shift to the clock pinned on the wall at the foot of their bed. "Five hours to sleep and one hour to get ready." He tells Serenity as she joins him in the spacious bed. She gets under the covers and scoots close to him, laying her head on his bare chest as the beating of his heart soothes the weird feelings residing within her mind. "I'll race you to sleep." She tilts her head and looks up at him as he looks down at her, lips tucked, hiding a smiling he desperately wanted to display.

Today had been a great day. The two were able to put the worries of home to the side and enjoy one another's company. From shared laughter, jokes and kisses that left Saint feeling like his younger self.

The version of him that was blinded by Serenity's beauty to the point his eyes refused to roam to other women when the woman of his dreams was in front of him.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know you do, Saint." Serenity replies as a yawn escapes her tainted lips. His love for her was there, never faded he just lusted for more. Greed being the demon residing in the core of his being, in search of the next woman to consume for the time being until returning home to the one who held the key to his heart.

"More than myself at times, I don't know why I fuck up and go search for temporary pleasure." The tequila was now spilling truths from his lips,"I know that I have a good woman a great one. We've accomplished so much together and can accomplish more. I know we can." He was sure that Serenity was the woman meant to be by his side through it all. He just hated that being faithful felt like a form of imprisonment, questioning God as to why one woman wasn't enough for him.

Serenity doesn't say a word instead, she traces one of the many tattoos scattered along his chest. "You're my biggest investment and I haven't been investing in you the way that I should. For that I'm sorry." Tears find their way to her brown shores and crash, resulting in them cascading down her cheeks. "I think it's really time for us to sleep." She quickly pecks his lips then turns on her side, afraid that he'd see the tears and speak even more of his truth that felt like a stab straight to the heart.

***

Each chapter will represent each day of the cruise unless stated otherwise 🫶🏾

This book will only have 12 chapters btw 😌

~ soulsexual 🌊