snooping

theodore
matilda

theo🤙
where'd you go?

tills💗
on a walk

theo🤙
ur not on the grounds are you??

tills💗
no i went through the alley

theo🤙
okay good

tills💗
oh theo
*one attachment*

should we be worried that both of them r at the manor??

theo🤙
no
you don't need to worry ab it

tills💗
so there is smthn to worry about?

theo🤙
no
just ignore it

tills💗
theo seriously
if somethings going on i wanna know
theo??
hello?
urghhhhh

'theo' matilda yelled as she rushed up to her room, she figured he'd be there because that's where they spent most of their time. 'theoooo seriously just tell me' she said as she burst into the room, only to find it empty. a small 'oh' escaped her lips followed by a sigh. looking round the room she noticed his phone, pausing for a minute; she knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help but pick it up. i mean he put her face id was on there so surely that meant he trusts her right? besides what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

'what?' she whispers out

'what?' she whispers out. so many questions filled her head in a matter of seconds: so there was something going on? why did they think she had something to do with it? why wasn't theo here and why didn't he have his phone? and why did he lie?
she turned off his phone and when the lock screen came on showing the time and notifications, one of her questions was answered. a notification for a 'meeting' was scheduled to start ten minutes ago.
she gently placed the phone where she found it and crept out of the room, tracing her fingers over the gently carved wooden handrail as she tiptoed down the stairs. she headed towards what used to be the family dining room, now turned into hostile meeting room; she hadn't been in since she was little and she'd prefer to keep it that way, to keep the happy memories of that room. as she reached the big double doors, leaning down to peek through the keyhole. a cold menacing feeling came over her as her eyes met the dark lord. he hadn't seen her, too busy demanding something from one of his men. her breath was caught in her throat as she noticed not only theo and draco there but mattheo and lorenzo aswell.

suddenly she heard a voice speak up 'excuse me, my lord. i think it would interest you to know that this meeting is no longer private' the man talking waved his hand towards the door and it seemed as if time slowed for matilda. she saw the boys turn to face the door and whisper to eachother, theo looking especially panicked. the dark lord turned to face the door and bought his wand up from beside him, pointing it at the door. matilda quickly backed away from the door, her instincts kicking in as she began to run upstairs, hearing the door open and voices from downstairs as she locked her bedroom door then also locked herself in her en-suite bathroom for extra protection.

it felt like hours she sat on her bathroom floor, knees up to her chest. no one came in or even knocked but she was still panicking, she was always told 'no bad deed goes unpunished' and i guess this is what she gets for snooping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks:

silly matilda 👎👎👎