Enchanted

This Chapter is for -mature audiences-

Her lips are red. She has always looked fantastic in red. If he'd seen her in red before, Adrien's sure he would have known the truth he knows now.

But here she is before him, with pink cheeks and a matching pink camisole. Marinette has always been pink. Ladybug has always been red.

Pink is just a lighter shade of red, of course.

He gets lost in a fog when she presses her red lips against his. She's sitting in his lap, and Adrien is drowning in bliss as his sweet princess raptures his lips. He was at her house to do homework. Of course, that was code for other things that entailed exploring each other's lips (hopefully, more than that.)

It has been three months now. It had taken them a while to get to this stage. It had taken Marinette a week or more to adjust to finding out. But, after the awkward stage of calculations and formulations, she'd finally agreed to date him. Then she'd told him she loved him, and he was ecstatic because he loved her even more. (She likes to argue about that fact, but Adrien always wins).

Adrien plays with the hem of her camisole, feeling her warm skin beneath his hand as his other creeps up on her neck to take her lips with full force. This action elicits a squeal from the girl, and Adrien pulls her closer, delighted in the sounds she's making. "I love you, M'Lady." He whispers it against her skin because he can.

Marinette smiles into the kiss, "I love you, Chaton," she says, and the words make his heart thud. He pulls the girl closer to him to reattach her lips to kiss. They glide over him, and he gets lost in her taste: vanilla, sugary and sweet. He draws out of her bottom lip with a small nip, and the girl writhes in his lap, creating a friction sensation against him. He enjoys this a little too much. He feels his body being overtaken in heat, and suddenly, the layers of clothing he's wearing are too hot to handle.

Marinette doesn't do much to quell his troubles as she ruts her core harder against his. She attacks his mouth with brute force, sending Adrien's friend into a frenzy. She only grinds down on him in response, and he's suddenly aching with pleasure. "Shit, Marinette," he curses, and the noirette sits back slightly and looks at him with a smirk. He's not sure he's ever seen her so sexy, with her hair mussed and her lips red and swollen.

"Didn't realise you had such a potty mouth on you, Agreste," she says tantalisingly.

He pulls her back on him, their cores press together, and she lets out another eep. Adrien groans. "Only you can bring this out of me, buginette," he looks at her through hooded eyes, clouded with desire.

She leans back down to his lips, and Adrien gladly welcomes them. He places his hands on her hips as she threads her fingers through his hair. Marinette parts her lips slightly and slides her tongue against his, its instant electricity coursing through his body. He happily moans into the kiss, and Marinette buckles her hips against the tent in his jeans, only making his sounds rumble out deeper.

She smells so good, and he's craving her; she's driving him crazy; he needs more skin. He trails his kisses down her jaw, and the girl happily tilts her head to the side. He hears her breathing fasten as his lips ghost over the skin on her neck. He presses his lips against her soft skin, and she makes a small sound at the contact. She moves in his lap again, and he hisses. Shit, it feels so good. He sucks at her neck and enjoys her little moans. Eventually, she tugs his hair to bring him up to face level. He smirks, seeing the red mark he left on her neck. Red to match her lips. She presses her lips to his again, drawing him back into an intoxicating feeling of pure, soft bliss.