chapter 27: Academy.

Early in the morning when harry and his friends came to the place decided.
     They saw a 'Gryphon', These majestic creatures, part eagle and part lion, are known for their strength and ability to soar through the skies.

All of their eyes were shining like a jewel.
"Are we going to ride this" meru asked, but it was not a question, it was a surprised tone.
"Yes, the philosopher academy is so rich. They can arrange a gryphon to transport". Liam exclaimed.

"You all are here, come here and sit, we will take off" Aiden shouted.

There was a room-like structure on the back of that lion-eagle type beast.

"Inspect"

[ Gryphon: spiritual sage level 1
  Wind element, master in flight]

Harry gulped when he inspected it. It's his first time seeing a creature of a Spiritual sage level.
He was  happy because his system did show what element  it has
If this beast is spiritual sage then what's Aiden level could.
     Spiritual sage experts could fly but their speed and stamina is far lower to creatures that have focused on flight abilities.

He came inside the building. There were 4 rooms connected to each other with a garden-like core area.

The area shook for a second and then it became normal as if he is on surface,but in reality, they were flying.

Harry could see birds flying out there from windows.
A man was sitting outside and controlling their mount.
       "He has a taming skill" Aiden said when he saw Harry's curious gazes.

Harry nodded, but he wanted to try something. So he said inspect in his mind.

[Spiritual sage level 3]

That was it, there was nothing more about that man.

"What element he has" harry asked Aiden.

"Normally people try to keep their element hidden but they can't survive without using them. That's why we can know what type of element he has but can't determine the exactly.
      In the case of beast tamers, they normally have mind related affinity, they can somehow talk to beasts and can make a contract with them.
tamers provide many resources to make contracts. If the tamers don't keep their promise then beasts flee away. There are also cases when if the beast is more powerful then the owner, it attacks them." Aiden explained.

After a pause he continued.
"There are also other elements that could make beasts submit. Like binding elements".

'my soul contract is on another level. I can make a contract with beasts who are far more powerful than me and if any of us don't fill our condition, our life will be in each other's hand.' when he thought about it chill ran through his body. What if he some day makes a contract and fails to complete conditions.

"What element do you have", harry didn't dare to inspect Aiden, he is too sensitive so he politely asked but his politeness didn't succeed to melt Aiden's heart.

Aiden smiled at Harry's question and said.
"You should take rest it will take some time for us to reach the academy".

Harry smiled bitterly and came to a room with his friends.

In the way they picked students from various cities. There were at most 2 students from each city.
They skipped many cities and didn't pick any students. Harry didn't know if other instructors took them or no one passed the exam.

They traveled for 3 days while picking students from several cities. Now there were 20 students on the beast including harry.

With the speed beast is traveling harry could tell they already have travelled several thousand kilometres.
In the way harry tried to practice his soul cultivation and with the help of books and notes guide he reached at soul cultivation level 4.

He also tried to see soul refinement technique.
He is trying to get hold of it.

When he used the black sword he felt as if the sword was trying to push his cultivation.
There was no movement from that creator of the system he is still absorbing that white orb.
      The only difference was white orb size grew smaller but it was a tiny difference.

Currently they were entering a city full of sky scrappers and there are almost 100 times the people compared to Liam's home city.
"This rich energy, no wonder everyone wants to live in a high tier City. Here anyone could become a elemental master with just several years training, that's when a person doesn't use any resources. If a person gets different resources then it will be in just months." Tyler whispered to his friends.

They also nodded in agreement, everyone could feel energy burst in their body.

Then harry saw a big entrance gate. bigger than any building in this city.
"Skylight city" words were carved on that gate. They were just words but harry felt as if he was looking at the abyss.
He is feeling as if something is common in hin and those words but he can't determine so he shook his head.

Then they entered the city but didn't stop and passed the city and came to a mountain when they passed the mountain harry could see large black walls covered in several hundred kilometres.

They landed there and approached the gates.
There were two guards standing outside the gate looking like ants. Harry can feel strong energy coming from them. He doesn't have to use his inspect skill to tell they are far strong.

Aiden came in front.
Both guards bowed in respect.
"These are the new recruits complete procedure".Aiden commanded.

They looked at all the students as if they were sympathising with them.
Harry frowned when he looked at the guards face.
'Is there something wrong with this academy why are they looking at us as if we are some cute pigs and they are sympathising before buturing us' harry thought.

All other students were also thinking the same and some of them started to plan that if there is something wrong how they will escape.

Guards came with some uniforms and gave each student.
The uniform was simple and basic robes, the only difference was its material and the numbers marked on their chest.
That number seemed the part of uniform at the same time separate.

Harry nodded and accepted his new uniform.
And the number was 1083.
Liam, tyler, blake got the numbers 1084,1085,1086 consequently.

When the guard was about to give the uniform to meru Aiden stopped him and said she is a special acquaintance She doesn't need it.

Harry and all other students looked confused even meru herself was confused.
"You will join the academy later but we won't be able to bring out your full potential so someone requested to take care of..." Before aiden completed his sentence.

A beast landed roaring in the sky, sound surpassed all barriers of space.

"Calm down bonu" a sweet voice echoed in the area and a lady patted the beast.

"Bonu, how could someone call this beast with such a name" tyler muttered.
Tyler said it because of how this beast looked.

It has a similar shape of dragon but the difference was several bones were sticking out of it. It was looking as if a demon descended from hell.

[Bonemark dragon, level: celestial sage]

_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I just wanted to remind you all that I'm so grateful for your support and feedback on my novel so far. Your suggestions and comments mean the world to me, and I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the story.

If you happen to spot any grammatical or spelling errors, please don't hesitate to let me know. I want to make sure this novel is the best it can be, and your help is invaluable.

And remember, if you have any ideas for the story, I'm all ears! I love hearing your thoughts and incorporating them into the plot.

Finally, don't forget to add this novel to your collection so you can stay up-to-date with all the latest updates. And if you leave a review, I'll even add an extra chapter as a thank you! Thanks again, everyone, and have a joyful day!