Episode 3-A: Sour Sweet Or Spanked. (Image Amari)

Start from the beginning

"When did you see that?" Shaquira asked, as far she knew they had six against Henry, and she was sure that both of the boys that had come with them to console Piper were very much okay with that plan. However, maybe just maybe, something between the boys had been brewing but maybe Marcie was just being a bit silly.

However, what would happen if the five girls of the Oak Brushes did band together as one group. It would be a bit of a risk getting out the stronger boys but for all she knew maybe that would work much better than anything else she could possibly plan right now. Only time would tell.

The next day both teams were informed that it was time for another reward and punishment challenge. So they both gathered their team flags and began the walk to the location that was also for the first challenge. THe large open groove where most of them had gotten their first punishment. However this time there was no sign of the wheel of punishment. Instead there were two chairs set up, and a long table that currently had three cups sitting on it. "Come on over guys," Summer greeted as she sipped on a tall glass of a light green shaded drink. "Willow Switches you are getting a first look at the new Oak Brushes team, Henry James voted out at the last tribal." They were a few small whispers at the Willow Switches but nothing too serious. "So are you ready for your 2nd reward and punishment challenge?"

"Where is the wheel of punishment?" Hannah asked a bit nervous.

"Well good news is I don't have it with me." Summer held her hand up as a few cheers went off from her young contestants. "The bad news is you are not leaving this without a few sore bottoms, and sour mouths." Summer reached under the table and pulled out two jugs both black in color. "So let me ask around for a moment. Kala, Amari, Hilo and Jacob if you had to name your all time favorite drink. What would it be?"

Kala and Amari looked at each other and smiled. "Rainbow Sherbet Punch." They said in unison.

"My mom makes a really good jasmine team that is good for relaxing." Hilo answered.

"Nothing is better than an Ice Cold Lemonade." Jacob replied.

"And how sour do you like your lemonade, Jacob?" Summer asked.

"I like it pretty sweet to be honest." The boy answered.

"Well the name of this challenge is sour, sweet or spanked." Summer placed the two jugs on the table. "I am gonna call two of you up here, one from The Willow team and the other from the oak brushes. One of you is gonna pick one of the jugs and we are gonna have a little race. Whoever finishes their glass of lemonade first wins a point for their team and gets the right to spank the loser for let's say one minute. First team to five points wins the challenge for their team and the reward I have planned for you all today. The catch is one jug is the most perfect tasting lemonade in the world, at least in my opinion. The other one is a bit more sour than I am sure any of you would like."

"What is the reward?" Rebecca asked.

"The reward for today is something I am sure all of you would like. The Hawaiian islands are famous for many attractions, but in this location of the islands. There is an experience that I find quite special and fun to say the least. The winning team is gonna leave this camp for the day and spend the day and night on a private boat. A private chef will be there, people to take you all jet skiing and that night is one of the most beautiful sights as a certain pod of dolphins will be arriving to these waters, a breathtaking view and a great day of fun. One more thing, since the Oak Brushes are down one player, Willow Switches you can pick one player from your team that is gonna sit out for this challenge."

The Willow Switches made the choice to have Franklin sit out of this challenge.The first pair being brought up was gonna be Hilo taking on Shaquira. Both sporting a small blush as the realization that one of them was gonna get spanked by a person of the opposite sex was just hitting them. Summer put the two jugs under the table having four in total so no one could guess which was which, she also never told them that there was a chance that both jugs put on the table could be both sweet or both sour. She carefully poured in two glasses, once Hilo had picked which jug, before stepping off to the side. "If you two are ready, on your marks, get set, and drink!" The two kids in question reached out and each took a small sip, but once the realization game that this drink was the non sour lemonade. A race began as both began to drink as quickly as they possible could. However, Hilo had an edge as he placed his empty cup down first before Shaquira, winning the first point.