Chapter 15. Everything

There is minor mentions about abuse/emotional neglect associated with toxic relationships with controlling partners. Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Beams of sunlight break through parted curtains, casting down on a messy bed, blankets askew from tangled limbs and the sounds of sleep. Wooyoung had peeled his eyes open with a subtle groan, stretching his arm slightly as he looked around the room, noticing that he was now facing his bedroom door, but he felt two arms wrapped around his waist, pressing his back against a warm chest.

He smiles to himself, finding reassurance in knowing that San did stay in bed with him, and not only that, but he had been serious in everything he had said the night before. Feelings were hard to admit to, but San didn't seem fearful in admitting to what he wanted. Wooyoung was grateful to be the one chosen by someone so incredibly doting like San, feeling his heart swell and melt into a visible yearning of longing that he can't describe as anything other than addicting.

He didn't know what time it was, nor did he care. For the first time in nearly three months, he finds himself at ease. Their arrangement started on such shaky, tumultuous grounds, but had found steady ground to latch itself onto. The feelings that wound them together were incredibly strong, and Wooyoung couldn't help but feel secure in how he felt. It meant everything to him and more, knowing that the one person he cared so much about shared the same sentiments.

Rolling over, Wooyoung turns to face San, eyes studying the male's features as he sleeps, smiling as he leans into his pillow. San was sleeping so soundly, not even disturbed by Wooyoung's momentary shuffling, at peace and completely content with his surroundings. How Sun-hee could ever manage to mess up a relationship with this man, Wooyoung would never understand.

San gently grumbles in his sleep, brows pinching, a sense of disturbance somehow pulling the male away from his sleep. Wooyoung quietly giggles at him, leaning forward, pressing a gentle kiss between the male's brows, trying to smooth out his skin.

San hums, almost in a state of surprise and contentment, arms wrapping around Wooyoung tighter as he pulls him closer. San, now seemingly awake, leans in to kiss Wooyoung, relishing in the closeness of their first morning together.

"G'morning." San murmurs, parting away from Wooyoung with a sleepy smile.

"Hi, to you too." Wooyoung smiles back. "Sleep okay?"

"It's the best sleep I've gotten in awhile, thanks to you."

"You looked so peaceful," Wooyoung reaches a hand over, moving strands of hair away from San's eyes. "I can tell that you needed the sleep, Sannie."