Chapter 12. Wanted

Be advised; there is non-explicit sexual content in this chapter, as well as mentions of abuse (physical/emotional), gaslighting, toxic relationships, and heavy drinking within this chapter. Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Wooyoung wakes without a string of thoughts present. His mind, blank for the first time in days, runs with only the will to pursue more sleep. That, perhaps, or to eat something. His stomach grumbles, which in turn makes a low groan mumble through his lips, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. The motivation to get out of bed was at an all time low, but he supposes that he'd slept long enough, considering the sun was well into the sky at this point.

As Wooyoung strolls out of his room with his phone in hand, he notices that the apartment was dark and quiet, somehow missing the presence of his roommate. He shrugs, not overly concerned about the whereabouts of his fake fiance, considering he was likely at the gym or off galavanting with his devil of a girlfriend.

So he continues on, making his way into the kitchen, immediately reaching into the refrigerator for a bottle of water that he opens with haste. He turns around, setting his phone down on the counter, glancing down briefly before taking a long drink, spotting a message from San of all people.

San

Going out for coffee with Mingi and Joong. I'll be back later.

Then, a minute later, another message bubble; one that makes Wooyoung scoff.

:)

Okay, Wooyoung supposes. So, he went to see his friends? Not Sun-hee? Strange.

With a shrug and another drink of his water, he watches his phone screen turn off again and he decides against messaging back, especially since the messages had been sent nearly three hours ago.

In the back of his mind, he partially became curious about how Sun-hee was acting this morning, wondering if San had talked to her yet or if he had planned to later. It was a back of the mind worry, but part of him considers worrying more, wondering why this sudden urge to protect the elder squeezes his heart randomly.

He knew that San was dealing with a lot more than he'd ever let on, but even still, Wooyoung couldn't help the feeling in his chest that grew out of pure concern and worry, leading his heart astray. His feelings were already immensely hard to ignore, but he knew that San tried to admit to their kiss meaning nothing. So, if San wasn't into him like he claims, Wooyoung knew he'd have to let it go.